Tom Savage formally named starting QB

ET80

3 hours ago, PAtexansFAN23 said:

I feel like if we had Duane Brown and Derek Newton out there at the Tackles, Savage would make us legitimate Superbowl contenders, but being as our starting tackles are Kendall Lamm and Chris Clark, I think sooner or later Savage's tendency to hold on to the ball will lead to his benching in favor of Watson, the superior improviser. 

“I feel good about our tackle situation,” coach Bill O’Brien said. “We’ve had these guys around for a while."

In BOB we trust

51 minutes ago, Boltstrikes said:

How do you name a starting QB no then bench him not even halfway through the first game?

Surely someone deserves to be fired for that level on indecivenesss. 

He's done this every season. He can't decide on a QB or he decides on the wrong one and refuses to take him out. 

On 9/6/2017 at 5:14 AM, PAtexansFAN23 said:

I feel like if we had Duane Brown and Derek Newton out there at the Tackles, Savage would make us legitimate Superbowl contenders, but being as our starting tackles are Kendall Lamm and Chris Clark, I think sooner or later Savage's tendency to hold on to the ball will lead to his benching in favor of Watson, the superior improviser. 

Call'd it

1 hour ago, PAtexansFAN23 said:

Call'd it

Um - Brown and Newton doesn't really impact Susan Sua-Filo getting beat like a drum. It also doesn't help the lack of pressure we got from our All-star defense, which was nowhere to be seen. Bortles had 3-5 seconds on every snap, that's inexcusable.

Only way this team goes to the Super Bowl is if they buy a ticket.

While the expectation is that they go to Watson, it might not be that simple. Sources informed of the situation told Rapoport that Watson was spotted limping Sunday night with an ankle injury. With a short week, the Texans might decide that he's not healthy enough to go out there and play.

BOB already leaking some fake injury to put Watson on the shelf

Archived