Official Week 17 GDT: Browns vs Ravens

NudeTayne

2019 Browns HC, binary edition  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you choose? The other goes to another team.

• Freddie Kitchens. And Tayne is my favorite poster. He's also not hard on the eyes.
    • Gregg Williams. And Kiwi can't even find the poll. But he can find the pole, if you know what I mean.

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

For dropping 376 and 3 TD’s on the number one defense in the league while breaking the rookie TD record in 13.5 games?

Cool I guess??

They’re haters they’re going to hate regardless. If they would have won they still would have found something to ***** about. Greggs defense is the reason he’s not going to be HC. 

10 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Tell me how we need to be reacting as fans with the season now over. Should we sulk in a corner? 

Think most of us would prefer something else. 

Ive typed 3 different multiple paragraph responses to your question, all would have pissed you off so.....

Instead I will just say great season Browns cant wait to debate what player they should take in the draft per usual, you got embarrassed by your rival in a meaningful game yet again, but it was a really good and hard fought game so Im sure the same issues wont happen next year.

One thing I don’t think we’re going to have a problem with is attracting FA IE: Tony Jefferson. Maybe someone like Tyrone Matthieu, Grady Jarrett, Frank Clark, and Demarcus Lawerance becomes more viable options if they aren’t tagged. Or maybe even Patrick Peterson in a Trade 

1 minute ago, bosko1616 said:

One thing I don’t think we’re going to have a problem with is attracting FA IE: Tony Jefferson. Maybe someone like Tyrone Matthieu, Grady Jarrett, Frank Clark, and Demarcus Lawerance becomes more viable options if they aren’t tagged. Or maybe even Patrick Peterson in a Trade 

Eh, don’t blow the cap paying top of the market prices.

The talent is here on offense and defense.  Get a reliable kicker and draft well.

2 minutes ago, mistakey said:

Heard they liked Shaq Barrett and tried to trade for him so wouldn’t be surprised if they signed him and cut Collins

id honestly sign another free agent qb.  dL.  Need it bad . 

Wasn’t that like two years ago as tried that 

1 minute ago, mistakey said:

Heard they liked Shaq Barrett and tried to trade for him so wouldn’t be surprised if they signed him and cut Collins

id honestly sign another free agent qb.  dL.  Need it bad . 

I like the QB depth in the draft, actually. It'd be nice to grab a guy in the 4-6th range and have him on a rookie contract instead of wasting cap room on overpaying a guy who would be negligibly better than a rookie. 

P.S.: I kinda hate the whole mentor deal. I think it's more of an idea than a real thing. A mature backup rookie is fine with me. We can always sign a pure mentor cheap and carry three quarterbacks, which is my preference.

Archived