Official Week 17 GDT: Browns vs Ravens

NudeTayne

2019 Browns HC, binary edition  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you choose? The other goes to another team.

• Freddie Kitchens. And Tayne is my favorite poster. He's also not hard on the eyes.
    • Gregg Williams. And Kiwi can't even find the poll. But he can find the pole, if you know what I mean.

On 12/25/2018 at 4:53 PM, ditchdigger said:

I cheerfully withdraw, but only because it was Tayne.

Dude just call it the “officially official GDT”. That trumps nerd boy @NudeTayne.  You sound like you had a plan and I want to see it. 

We the newly anointed Cleveland saviors. We got the moxie to handle two game day threads. Don’t half *** it like @MWil23 did. 

We already shat the bed against Pitt and that bell can’t be unrung, but I want a win against the Ravens dammit.

I’ve long been sick of this team being the doormats in the division and the idea of sweeping the Ravens and Bengals and posting a 4-1-1 record in the division sounds mighty nice.

IDGAF what it does to anyone else as far as playoffs.

7 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Dude just call it the “officially official GDT”. That trumps nerd boy @NudeTayne.  You sound like you had a plan and I want to see it. 

We the newly anointed Cleveland saviors. We got the moxie to handle two game day threads. Don’t half *** it like @MWil23 did. 

Which one did I half ***?

10 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Mush rush with Peppers spying him.

Any real Madden fan has known how to beat a QB like Lamar Jackson since like 2005.

This defense was the one we all needed and deserved after cover character ‘04 Vick. We all had that 1 friend who thought he was sweet because he’d pick the Falcons, but house rules for us banned using them. Right @NateDawg?

Archived