Official Week 17 GDT: Browns vs Ravens

NudeTayne

2019 Browns HC, binary edition  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you choose? The other goes to another team.

• Freddie Kitchens. And Tayne is my favorite poster. He's also not hard on the eyes.
    • Gregg Williams. And Kiwi can't even find the poll. But he can find the pole, if you know what I mean.

3 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Wife was born in Wheeling WV. 

I’d like to think I say this with as much pride as @MWil23talking about drinking his Miller High Life. But he’s actually not embarrassed, so that’s where we differ. 

*disclaimer I’m not blood related to my wife*

I work in Wheeling. Going back tomorrow after the holiday break. Sad face.

37 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@NateDawg is just angry at the Ohio Valley because he can’t figure out how to pump gas there and had to be shown how to lift the gas lever at the pump. 

Different country bruh. Had to go to two no-name grocery stores and still couldn’t find my Coffee Mate creamer. 

13 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Wife was born in Wheeling WV. 

I’d like to think I say this with as much pride as @MWil23talking about drinking his Miller High Life. But he’s actually not embarrassed, so that’s where we differ. 

*disclaimer I’m not blood related to my wife*

To be fair, Wheeling isn't really West Virginia.  It's more like SE Ohio.  Once you get to Marshall County and south, THEN you're in West Virginia.

40 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

To be fair, Wheeling isn't really West Virginia.  It's more like SE Ohio.  Once you get to Marshall County and south, THEN you're in West Virginia.

True. Still doesn’t stop me from affiliating my wife with that state when it suits me. Wheeling does actually have a couple decent areas. 

45 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

A SE Ohio and Western PA mix I'd say. Very little WV though, Marshall county is nothing compared to what you see once you get south of Morgantown though.

Archived