Official Week 17 GDT: Browns vs Ravens

NudeTayne

2019 Browns HC, binary edition  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you choose? The other goes to another team.

• Freddie Kitchens. And Tayne is my favorite poster. He's also not hard on the eyes.
    • Gregg Williams. And Kiwi can't even find the poll. But he can find the pole, if you know what I mean.

On 12/27/2018 at 12:37 PM, ReggieCamp said:

I thought the Steelers-Bengals played at 1:00.  Nope, both games are at 4:25.

Our game gets the #1 broadcast team though (Nantz and Romo).

Which is funny because Romo passive aggressively disses us whenever we get mentioned.

7 minutes ago, Displayname said:

Like most steelers fans, I’m rooting for ya guys. I normally just pay attention to steelers games and see scores around the league, do you guys like your overall match ups?

You have two teams playing very well right now, albeit we are on the road and they are playing for their playoff livelihood. We beat them once but beating the same team twice is very difficult to do. I’d give us about a 33% chance of winning today.

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You have two teams playing very well right now, albeit we are on the road and they are playing for their playoff livelihood. We beat them once but beating the same team twice is very difficult to do. I’d give us about a 33% chance of winning today.

It’s quite the test for ya guys. I’m really hoping williams and the OC go out with a bang or something really solid to build off of for next year. 

9 minutes ago, Displayname said:

It’s quite the test for ya guys. I’m really hoping williams and the OC go out with a bang or something really solid to build off of for next year. 

Yeah I’m not expecting them to hold much back tbh.

If we beat Baltimore, on the road, while they’re playing for their shot at the playoffs, it’s gonna be hard for Haslam and Dorsey to not retain Williams and Kitchens and I’m sure they know that.

This game assuredly means a lot to Baltimore and Harbaugh, but it means absolutely everything to Greggggg and his staff.  I’m sure we’ll see everything Gregggggg has up his sleeve.

21 minutes ago, Displayname said:

Letsgo said it best. This is probably Greg Williams last chance to be a HC. He’s going to come up with the best game plan possible. Freddie Kitchens will too.

I don’t think any of our players have much to prove besides Jamie Collins maybe. I feel like everybody else will be back next year.

15 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Letsgo said it best.

As is usually the case ;) 

15 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I don’t think any of our players have much to prove besides Jamie Collins maybe. I feel like everybody else will be back next year.

Collins needs a strong game for sure, but I’d be somewhat pissed if we cut him without making a significant move to replace him.

As of right now he’s got 95 tackles, 3 sacks, 1FF, 1 INT, 4 passes defended.  That’s not bad production.

Also, if we do transition even partially to a 3-4 defense his versatility and experience in a 3-4 should be valuable.

12 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

As is usually the case ;) 

Collins needs a strong game for sure, but I’d be somewhat pissed if we cut him without making a significant move to replace him.

As of right now he’s got 95 tackles, 3 sacks, 1FF, 1 INT, 4 passes defended.  That’s not bad production.

Also, if we do transition even partially to a 3-4 defense his versatility and experience in a 3-4 should be valuable.

Avery should replace him. 

Archived