Official Week 17 GDT: Browns vs Ravens

NudeTayne

2019 Browns HC, binary edition  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you choose? The other goes to another team.

• Freddie Kitchens. And Tayne is my favorite poster. He's also not hard on the eyes.
    • Gregg Williams. And Kiwi can't even find the poll. But he can find the pole, if you know what I mean.

I hope Jamie Collins does indeed play out of his mind (and he might since he is linebacker Albert Haynesworth: last game of season on bloated contract=$$ game). He is the type that all the pundits heap praise on as a player no matter what. So I hope he is considered a hot item heading into the offseason and then we get a fourth or even late third for him.

20 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I hope Jamie Collins does indeed play out of his mind (and he might since he is linebacker Albert Haynesworth: last game of season on bloated contract=$$ game). He is the type that all the pundits heap praise on as a player no matter what. So I hope he is considered a hot item heading into the offseason and then we get a fourth or even late third for him.

I think a 7th is more realistic. 6th out of this world. 

But agree with your premise.

A win today would mean a lot to me.  It would feel like a torch being passed.  Flacco is going to be gone, the Ravens want to prove they can make the playoffs, and win, with a different QB.  Sweeping them right out of the playoffs would feel good.  It would be outright fantastic.  Go Browns!!

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I think Kirk gets another year. 

He’s an ILB in a 3-4.

Id imagine our front would be Garrett, Ogunjobi and Ogbah with Avery and Collins at OLB and Kirksey and Schobert inside.

Not a great fit for Ogunjobi, Garrett, Kirksey or Schobert imo, but teams are in sub packages a lot anyway.

Archived