POLL Who Is The Next Coach of the Cleveland Browns?!

brownie man

Who is our next HC  

44 members have voted

1. 1. The next HC of the Cleveland Browns is

• Gregg Williams
    • Freddie Kitches
    • Lincoln Riley
    • Mike McCarthy
    • Bruce Arians
    • Josh McDaniels
    • Dave Toub
    • Dabo Swiney
    • Other please put

Just now, brownie man said:

I'm going with the wildcard Freddie Kitchens 

We can't let him go and I don't think he'll stay on as just an OC because he'll eventually want a HC position, and we won't be able to keep Gregg at HC then eventually demote him for Freddie. Might as well do it now

Put Dabo on the list. He is probably more likely than Lincoln at this point.

2 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Dabo with Freddie at OC is my favorite option.

I think the general idea that Freddie is getting a head coaching job either this year or next is very plausible. I could very well see Freddie bring either the HC or gone entirely, unfortunately. Also, he knows his value is interest high right now so would be more likely to accept a head coaching job to give him stability in case his perceived value plummets later on.

5 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I think the general idea that Freddie is getting a head coaching job either this year or next is very plausible. I could very well see Freddie bring either the HC or gone entirely, unfortunately. Also, he knows his value is interest high right now so would be more likely to accept a head coaching job to give him stability in case his perceived value plummets later on.

I get that. I do. But I personally don't think Freddie gets a HC gig this year unless it's from us. Just my opinion. Such a small sample size. I'd take Freddie over most, but not Dabo. Dabo ends up the next Jimmy Johnson if he comes to the league, imo. 

20 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

This is why I think arians comes in as HC for a couple years 

43 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

I get that. I do. But I personally don't think Freddie gets a HC gig this year unless it's from us. Just my opinion. Such a small sample size. I'd take Freddie over most, but not Dabo. Dabo ends up the next Jimmy Johnson if he comes to the league, imo. 

Yeah, I'd also love Dabo And Freddie. Why not pay Freddie to be the top OC $$$-wise? It doesn't affect cap. Give Dabo $10 mil. Give Freddie $2.5 or $3 mil.

Freddie.

Will he make mistakes as a HC? Sure will. But he probably has proven everything there is to prove as a coordinator already. But, one thing I am a million percent confident of - NONE of his HC mistakes will be anywhere close to what Beavis and Butthead pulled.

If we don't hire him - he gone.

15 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I think it’ll be Gregg. Can’t ignore his record and the way the team has reacted to him. 

I am with you. I would be all about Freddie Kitchens if it were only the offense that has turned it around and if there weren't other factors that have turned things around. I don't think it has been near as much to do with Freddie as it has Gregg Williams overall approach and the entire team elevating their level of play. 

In a perfect world I think we keep the entire staff the same for at least one more year with Gregg at HC, Freddie at OC and Blake as DC. If Freddie is getting HC offers after next year then so be it.

14 hours ago, TheeRealDeal said:

I am with you. I would be all about Freddie Kitchens if it were only the offense that has turned it around and if there weren't other factors that have turned things around. I don't think it has been near as much to do with Freddie as it has Gregg Williams overall approach and the entire team elevating their level of play. 

In a perfect world I think we keep the entire staff the same for at least one more year with Gregg at HC, Freddie at OC and Blake as DC. If Freddie is getting HC offers after next year then so be it.

I'm with this, sign all the current staff on a 1 year show me contract and see if William's can hang and reevaluate after next season. I think we need to see more in order to make an informed decision 

42 minutes ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

I'm with this, sign all the current staff on a 1 year show me contract and see if William's can hang and reevaluate after next season. I think we need to see more in order to make an informed decision 

Nah you can’t sign a staff to a 1 year deal. You have to show full confidence in them for the players to listen to them. Give them 3 year contracts at minimum and give Freddie a big raise. 

Archived