So - you'd like our help?

brooks1957

i said all before the draft - that cleveland should draft baker, and he’s the best of the pack far and away this class. i’m willing to already declare myself right!

love baker, and even though you guys are a rival i generally root for y’all when you aren’t playing the steelers - your fans around here are great, i like a lot of your players and the fan base as a whole has to be one of the most determined in the league

also

like mannnnnn the ravens suck. not only as a concept and team but the lamar jackson experience is hard to watch man. it’s like they took the concept of the 2000 ravens, gave them a still very good D, but then gave them the worst playoff offense imaginable 

On 12/25/2018 at 10:53 PM, Shady Slim said:

like mannnnnn the ravens suck. not only as a concept and team but the lamar jackson experience is hard to watch man. it’s like they took the concept of the 2000 ravens, gave them a still very good D, but then gave them the worst playoff offense imaginable 

Silver linings, I suppose. The QB switch game them the juice they needed to control their own fate this year no matter how poorly it's going to go long-term. I'm not sure that's the worst playoff offense this year, either. Like the Jaguars last year, there's a certain advantage in today's league, even if only temporary,  of having such a run-based offense. Eventually things will fall apart. The Ravens aren't going to win it all, but they could definitely do some damage.

In Cowher's era, teams were built to stop the run first. This team would be an obvious one and done about a decade ago. Now? Eh, they could knock off 1-2 teams.

Archived