What do we have to look forward to as fans?

mar29020

What do we have to look for? The bottom feeders of the NFL! The King of Disaster, King Snyder and his henchman, the Lord of Doom and Despair Allen putting together a team that I strongly believe will be the laughing stock of the NFL! It's just an opinion, but I'd bet you all that we will have one of the top three picks in next year's draft unless the team trades it away this year!

We need to look for getting a qb in the draft. My preference is Lock but I can see the argument for Daniel Jones. I just hope we don't trade up unless it's just a couple spots for one of our 3rd round picks. I want to look forward to maybe finally scoring some points. I look forward to seeing Derrius Guice on the field. I just want to look forward and hope for improvement 

20 hours ago, Bo Duke said:

We need to look for getting a qb in the draft. My preference is Lock but I can see the argument for Daniel Jones. I just hope we don't trade up unless it's just a couple spots for one of our 3rd round picks. I want to look forward to maybe finally scoring some points. I look forward to seeing Derrius Guice on the field. I just want to look forward and hope for improvement 

First off, welcome to Football's Future! If you get a chance, sign the "Tell us about yourself" post so we get to know you a bit better.

Also, I love your optimism. I don't share it, but I love that you're looking for some hopeful points. :)

if we trade for brown ill be convinced dan only cares about selling tickets and not winning. You only get a guy like brown when you are a playoff team and are looking to make a SB run. reason being is because he's over 30 and will cost a lot of money. oh yeah, WE DONT HAVE A QB.

7 hours ago, mar29020 said:

if we trade for brown ill be convinced dan only cares about selling tickets and not winning. You only get a guy like brown when you are a playoff team and are looking to make a SB run. reason being is because he's over 30 and will cost a lot of money. oh yeah, WE DONT HAVE A QB.

One would hope a Brown trade would put the final nail in that idea, but there's parts of this fanbase (not here on FF, but in the fanbase as a whole) who will scream "we're going to the Super Bowl next year!" should this happen and mean it.

Archived