What do we have to look forward to as fans?

mar29020

20 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I will also say that I think LaFemina has done a great job at enhancing the game-day experience to highlight what I think was a positive.  Discounts on concessions this year for STH, more beer selections in seat, more varied food and food that is actually fresh.  I'm also a fan of the #wehail slogan being all around the stadium and being a theme of the videos they put on the main screen.  Also, the new open air bar that oversees the end zone where the tunnels are located is an awesome place to hang, especially in the rain.  They've got red zone on half of the TVs, our game on the others and the speaker.  

Yeah, about that...

10 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Yup. Apparently Snyder blamed him for low ticket sales

No Dan, the steaming pile of excrement you have been trotting out for 20 years is the problem. LaFemina was cleaning it up.

Just goes to show you a boycott will work. Ticket sales got Snyder’s attention, he’s just too dumb/vain to take the correct action.

6 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Just goes to show you a boycott will work. Ticket sales got Snyder’s attention, he’s just too dumb/vain to take the correct action.

It's all about the bottom line.  If he can sell all of the tickets, even with 25,000 at 80% right now, why worry about it?  He also has no allegiance to Fed Ex, so he wants to make the most money possible out of it until he gets to the new stadium, can charge PSL's and cut seats back even more to justify a higher price than they are now.  

He just doesn't realize- or doesn't care- that long term success will actually lead to legitimate sellouts, where he collects 100% of the season ticket sales and it generates a waiting list like we used to have when the stadium first opened.  

17 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

At this point, I might just find a new team. My only other option is to wait until Snyder dies. 

We’re going to be old as crap when Zander dies, he’s not that much older than us and tbh I’ve found it’s impossible to love another team as much as you love the Redskins or your favorite team.

As you know, I like the Steelers bc of family history and stuff but there’s no way I care about them as much as I do the Redskins. 

27 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

At this point, I might just find a new team. My only other option is to wait until Snyder dies. 

Yup, I couldn't root for the Ravens or our NFC East foes, but I could easily see myself rooting for the Steelers (could get to see them play every so often) or maybe the Jets (not a bad drive to the Meadowlands.) . 

1 hour ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Yup, I couldn't root for the Ravens or our NFC East foes, but I could easily see myself rooting for the Steelers (could get to see them play every so often) or maybe the Jets (not a bad drive to the Meadowlands.) . 

I'm nominally tying myself to the Chiefs (wife's got ties out KC way) or the Rams (from my mom's side of the family). Haven't decided to jump yet, but the line is growing ever closer ...

Just now, Woz said:

I'm nominally tying myself to the Chiefs (wife's got ties out KC way) or the Rams (from my mom's side of the family). Haven't decided to jump yet, but the line is growing ever closer ...

KC has always been my favorite AFC team. And on NFC side if I don't root for the Redskins, I always root for Minny (one of my older brothers is a huge Vikings fan)

2 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

KC has always been my favorite AFC team. And on NFC side if I don't root for the Redskins, I always root for Minny (one of my older brothers is a huge Vikings fan)

I could be talked into following the Vikes.

2 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I’d go Steelers I think. Most of my family is from PA and New York and I can’t root for the NY teams. 

Archived