What do we have to look forward to as fans?

mar29020

Brother is a Girls fan. So no. 

Wife is from Seattle, but I cant go with a team I never see. 

Cousin is a Giants Fan. 

Uncle is a Jets fan. 

Was thinking about the Falcons but not sure. 

KC seems like a bandwagon as does GB. 

I like what the Bears are doing and could hop on that train too. 

AGHGHGHGHGH the Redskins are messing with me even when I am thinking of another team. 

4 minutes ago, mike23md said:

Cousin is a Giants Fan. 

Uncle is a Jets fan. 

AGHGHGHGHGH the Redskins are messing with me even when I am thinking of another team. 

Brother is a Seahawks. Father in law is a cowboys fan. So I’d just choose the Steelers lol

42 minutes ago, mike23md said:

Cousin is a Giants Fan. 

Uncle is a Jets fan. 

Well, try to find a team that hasn't won a SB yet, then. Minny is a good choice IMHO (as I stated before)

1 hour ago, mike23md said:

How would KC be a bandwagon move?

Also, @Thaiphoon, while the Chiefs won a Super Bowl, it was Super Bowl IV, long before I roamed this planet, so I think it would be suitable from your perspective. Heck, the Vikings have been to the Super Bowl more recently than the Chiefs.

1 hour ago, Thaiphoon said:

Well, try to find a team that hasn't won a SB yet, then. Minny is a good choice IMHO (as I stated before)

Minny is a great choice.  I would be all over them except I doubt I will ever get up there to see a game.  I'd like a reasonable chance to see another team for a home game where it wasn't cold enough to freeze my alcohol.  

2 hours ago, Woz said:

How would KC be a bandwagon move?

Also, @Thaiphoon, while the Chiefs won a Super Bowl, it was Super Bowl IV, long before I roamed this planet, so I think it would be suitable from your perspective. Heck, the Vikings have been to the Super Bowl more recently than the Chiefs.

Yeah, I meant since KC was out for him.

Regardless of their SB win they've always been my favorite AFC team. Lots of NFL lore.

16 minutes ago, mike23md said:

Also my college team is Georgia Tech and I hate the triple option which has finally gone away.

I'm a Navy fan (as well as a UGA fan) so I like Paul Johnson, but I never understood why he ran the triple option at GT.  I get that it's his offense, but he's not the coordinator, he could've brought someone in to do something different.  GT is in fertile recruiting territory, not at all limited to the restrictions he had at Navy, so I really didn;t understand it, and still don't to be honest.  

13 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I'm a Navy fan (as well as a UGA fan) so I like Paul Johnson, but I never understood why he ran the triple option at GT.  I get that it's his offense, but he's not the coordinator, he could've brought someone in to do something different.  GT is in fertile recruiting territory, not at all limited to the restrictions he had at Navy, so I really didn;t understand it, and still don't to be honest.  

Well he has retired. Ready for any other type of offense that will bring in pro type talent. 

Archived