What do we have to look forward to as fans?

mar29020

2 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Again just speculating. It’s to show effort to get better this season. 

I wasn't attempting to come off strong here, just trying to see what viewpoint you are coming from.  I also agree with Mknight82, if they're going to toy with everything, why not just tear it down?  What's going on right now is pretty weird, to be honest.  

8 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I wasn't attempting to come off strong here, just trying to see what viewpoint you are coming from.  I also agree with Mknight82, if they're going to toy with everything, why not just tear it down?  What's going on right now is pretty weird, to be honest.  

I'm not going to acknowledge they have some master plan either. That'd be giving too much credit. 

14 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

My take: they know Manusky sucks, but they cannot fire because they are afraid they cannot hire anyone better than him (probably accurate). So they were playing footsy with other just-fired coaches in hope they say "yeah, I'll come be your DC" so they could then upgrade from Manusky.

Problem is those guys looked at the situation Brucie has created combined with the fact that Gruden's in the last year of his contract and said "thanks, no thanks."

Basically: they want to upgrade their defensive staff but the stench of Ashburn is keeping potential upgrades away.

2 hours ago, Woz said:

My take: they know Manusky sucks, but they cannot fire because they are afraid they cannot hire anyone better than him (probably accurate). So they were playing footsy with other just-fired coaches in hope they say "yeah, I'll come be your DC" so they could then upgrade from Manusky.

Problem is those guys looked at the situation Brucie has created combined with the fact that Gruden's in the last year of his contract and said "thanks, no thanks."

Basically: they want to upgrade their defensive staff but the stench of Ashburn is keeping potential upgrades away.

Yep, what we've been saying all along.  

• 2 weeks later...

Archived