Week 17 - The GRINCH who stole Christmas

N4L

Just now, jrry32 said:

Glad we could be of service. Good luck, fellas!

It was kind of hard to tell if the Rams played Kittle a little soft on those two plays to get him the record.  If they did, that's super classy.  Or, they had no idea about the record and just weren't too worried because the game was in the bag anyway.  lol

4 minutes ago, Ataal said:

It was kind of hard to tell if the Rams played Kittle a little soft on those two plays to get him the record.  If they did, that's super classy.  Or, they had no idea about the record and just weren't too worried because the game was in the bag anyway.  lol

I don't think they played soft on those plays, just probably didn't know about the record. I mean Shields was close to picking that one off that went for a TD. But I bet after like five straight pass attempts to Kittle they had to know something was up lol. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Wow, didn't see that coming at all. ACL tear? I was actually happy when I saw Fowler's knee bump Tomlinson's. ACL tear would be a pretty damn big blow though. 

Yeah, that puts him out for next year at this point. Or at least most of it. Guard just shot up the list of needs unfortunately. Will now need two starters with person a fa (though I assume we resign him)

29 minutes ago, Forge said:

Not going to lie, going to be upset if kittle isn't the first team all pro tight end. 

Still likely to be Kelce. The TD difference is going to get Kittle to 2nd team. Now, let's just hope they don't go Ertz over Kittle for 2nd team. 

3 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

Not sure if it's the angles he takes, or if he's just quick in pads, but when Kittle has an open lane to the endzone no one can catch him. Strange. Vernon Davis for all his physical gifts bestowed upon him, I don't recall him doing that as much. 

That's because VD would have spent 5 seconds juggling to catch the ball before he would have a chance to run with it.

Archived