Moretti's Christmas Mock

moretti19

Paris Campbell and Jerry Tillery are two of my favorite prospects so far. Tillery would hopefully give us the length and pass rush at the 5-tech and Paris Campbell could be the missing playmaker in the slot. 

Id personally like an edge in round one and tackle/guard in round 3

2 hours ago, Apex said:

Is Porter Gustin a CMIII clone or is it just me.  Pretty similar measureables, looks a tad injury prone as well.  Interesting mock, I like the pics and small write ups on the guys you picked.  

The draft pick write-ups appear to be from WalterFootball. But agree - good picks, although they seem a bit lofty expecting most players to slip to the middle/bottom of their projection. 

http://walterfootball.com/draft2008P.php#2019positions

4 hours ago, blankman0021 said:

The draft pick write-ups appear to be from WalterFootball. But agree - good picks, although they seem a bit lofty expecting most players to slip to the middle/bottom of their projection. 

http://walterfootball.com/draft2008P.php#2019positions

The write ups are from Walterfoitball I do not write them. Yes if you watch Gustin he is explosive and has good moves but like you said he is often injured

Interesting mock, loved the different names.  Off-season was quite good, too.  While I'm not "sold" on Collins, I do expect Gute to go after a couple high priced guys and see who he gets.

On the draft side...boy....that OT needs to be awfully impressive to keep me away from the EDGE in this draft.

Not sold on a WR that high.

Not sure on the rest of the prospects, but I enjoyed the read.

On 12/26/2018 at 6:36 PM, {Family Ghost} said:

No doubt .. my first thought was ... "what say there fuzzy britches, feel like talking?"

Shawshank references and fuzzy britches welcome here. I like Walter football too, but I often find that they ignore names that other sources are talking about. I assume that simply means there are players they haven’t scouted personally. 

Archived