It’s The Final Countdown! Week17GDT: The Folesadelphia Repeaters vs The Washington Culturally Insensitive Names

EaglesPeteC

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:
57 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

Why did they flex this? I'd rather see it at noon than wait all day at the bar with a bunch of purple fans around. 

they honestly shouldnt have this game should have happened before the rams game.

I get what people are saying, that it only risks a half of football instead of full games not mattering

But simple solution was Bears/Vikings and Eagles/Skins at 1, Niners/Rams at 4.
You potentially sacrifice the Rams game, but it ensures you two fully played games instead of one.

Cause as it stands now, If the rams are up 35 at half, Eagles and Bears games mean nothing really.

But I think it will work out so long as it's not a close game for the Bears.
Like if it's close, and the the Rams game finishes sooner and the Bears saw they won...they have the option to throw the game late.

Best case is Niners keep it close/ or are out right winning and the game goes long

and the Bears are too far ahead for Kirk to do anything

41 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

i wouldnt mind the rams losing and the bears winning and going back to west philly to beat our little brothers again 

That would be something, West Philly, Nawlings, then Seattle/Dallas...Dougie P would be a gawd. Nick would get the Han Solo treatment.

I would retire from watching/coaching (all aspects of) football. 

The pick: Vikings 28, Bears 23 - Ultimately, I don’t think many Bears starters will finish this game and I think the Vikings pull it out in the end to make the playoffs. 

Windy city gridiron preview of the Vikings game. This piece does not ignite too much confidence. I have a bad feeling we are going to trash Washington, but ultimately we need to watch how the Vikings beat the Bears. 

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

I get what people are saying, that it only risks a half of football instead of full games not mattering

But simple solution was Bears/Vikings and Eagles/Skins at 1, Niners/Rams at 4.
You potentially sacrifice the Rams game, but it ensures you two fully played games instead of one.

Cause as it stands now, If the rams are up 35 at half, Eagles and Bears games mean nothing really.

But I think it will work out so long as it's not a close game for the Bears.
Like if it's close, and the the Rams game finishes sooner and the Bears saw they won...they have the option to throw the game late.

Best case is Niners keep it close/ or are out right winning and the game goes long

and the Bears are too far ahead for Kirk to do anything

I wasn't sure if the Bears/MN game was flexed at the same time or later in the week when we had something to play for.

US/Washington @ noon 

puts pressure on MN to win @ 325, plus Bears still playing for a bye and the SF/LAR game at the same time. Hell SF just beat Seattle, so why not play hard vs the Rams? 

Rams are dinged up I don't think they can afford to have guys play a full game. If SF keeps it close, it puts pressure on Chicago to play for something. Otherwise they have to turn around and play the same team next week. 

3 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Had a dream that we beat KC in the Super Bowl 27-20. It’s all coming together boys 

That coupled with my first madden 19 franchise had the eagles going 9-7 and winning the superbowl. Honestly I feel like the algorithm is foolproof.

On 12/27/2018 at 9:54 AM, nlesthought said:

Why did they flex this? I'd rather see it at noon than wait all day at the bar with a bunch of purple fans around. 

I'm glad they did. If they didn't I would have been treated to the cowgirls v gspots @ 1.   Now they are showing the Eagles game in my area. 

giphy.gif

Go Birds

Master "The Haul" Cheddaar

59 minutes ago, furti said:

So are we getting in? 

What does Eagles nation think? 

Who has a Kirk voodoo doll? Poke that man!

Gurley being out should keep the Rams faltering enough to keep the Bears playing for the win.
THink it'll be a good day

Archived