Week 17: Jaguars @ Texans - Is this nightmare over yet?

.Buzz

7 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Texans have the division on the line - so in true form, we'll blow this game. 

This is actually very possible given how our CBs are. 

We want Bouye back. We'll give you Colvin.

We don’t make the decisions email Coughlin and see what says.

19 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Texans have the division on the line - so in true form, we'll blow this game. 

This is actually very possible given how our CBs are. 

We want Bouye back. We'll give you Colvin.

Have you seen Bortles career numbers against you guys? It's not pretty...and our OL is starting a guy at RT that I think was just signed to the PS a week ago. Mostly filled with 3rd stringers at this point.

We literally have Dede and nothing else on offense.

7 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Have you seen Bortles career numbers against you guys? It's not pretty...and our OL is starting a guy at RT that I think was just signed to the PS a week ago. Mostly filled with 3rd stringers at this point.

We literally have Dede and nothing else on offense.

All of this is probably true, but I think you underestimate the incompetence that is Bill O'Brien and Romeo Crennell. Especially in a critical game.

Cards are dealt in our favor, but we'll find a way to lose. I'm banking on a Jadevion Clowney penalty in the 4th quarter with the game on the line (he's cost us three games in this fashion, including one game where he was inactive... that's a special talent right there).

Just now, ET80 said:

All of this is probably true, but I think you underestimate the incompetence that is Bill O'Brien and Romeo Crennell. Especially in a critical game.

Cards are dealt in our favor, but we'll find a way to lose. I'm banking on a Jadevion Clowney penalty in the 4th quarter with the game on the line (he's cost us three games in this fashion, including one game where he was inactive... that's a special talent right there).

I get what you're trying to do here...but I really don't think you have to worry. 😂

20 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Out of our 11 starters on offense tomorrow, we will probably retain only one, Dede Westbrook.

our offense is putrid my friend.

19 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I get what you're trying to do here...but I really don't think you have to worry. 😂

I can see it now - 4th quarter, 4th and Goal at the one, Texans holding onto a 21-17 lead. TJ Yeldon is stopped by JJ Watt, and then...

"Personal Foul - Roughing the Passer, #90 Defense. Half the distance to goal line, 1st down, Jacksonville..."

QB sneak by Bortles to win, then Clowney will talk about how Blake Bortles is trash and how he needs to be paid as much as Aaron Donald or Khalil Mack.

Because, Texans.

1 minute ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Out of our 11 starters on offense tomorrow, we will probably retain only one, Dede Westbrook.

our offense is putrid my friend.

Our coaching is putrid, friend. If anyone will find a way to lose, it's BOB. He's basically the Blake Bortles of coaching.

On 12/27/2018 at 9:17 PM, dtait93 said:

Let’s get that W Blake!

That's right!!!!!

I for one am rooting for Blake Bortles to work one last Miracle this week, scorching the Houston Defense for 400 yards and 5 TD's, rushing for 120 yards himself, leading the Jaguars to VICTORY- even if it lowers their drafting position- confounding the Naysayers and Debbie Downers (wah- wahhhh) who have doubted Blake, mocked his mechanics; and guaranteeing many more seasons at the helm in Jacksonville!

When I think of the Hopes and Dreams and- yes, yes, I'll say it!- and even Love vouchsafed for Blake on these pages o'er the years, I am more than happy to overlook his technical flaws and cheer for The Blakester this Sunday!!

This time the South shall rise again, Blaaaaaaake!

Image result for blake Bortles throwing motion

9 hours ago, bzane said:

That's right!!!!!

I for one am rooting for Blake Bortles to work one last Miracle this week, scorching the Houston Defense for 400 yards and 5 TD's, rushing for 120 yards himself, leading the Jaguars to VICTORY- even if it lowers their drafting position- confounding the Naysayers and Debbie Downers (wah- wahhhh) who have doubted Blake, mocked his mechanics; and guaranteeing many more seasons at the helm in Jacksonville!

When I think of the Hopes and Dreams and- yes, yes, I'll say it!- and even Love vouchsafed for Blake on these pages o'er the years, I am more than happy to overlook his technical flaws and cheer for The Blakester this Sunday!!

This time the South shall rise again, Blaaaaaaake!

Image result for blake Bortles throwing motion

I don’t know what you guys are trying to make it the playoffs? It’s not like the Titans are going to do anything there anyways it’s a waste of time Titan fan.

Archived