Gimme Recommendations

MacReady

I've done four playthroughs on the Mass Effect series since the first one came out.  I'd recommend doing one of those before another Andromeda playthrough.  

On N64, I recommend WWF No Mercy, Star Wars Rogue Squadron, Star Wars Shadows of the Empire, Ken Griffey Jr Presents Major League Baseball, Goldeneye.

I didn't have an original XBox, but I did play KOTOR 1 and 2, both were great games.  So if you haven't played the second, go for it.  

As you might've guessed I am a huge Star Wars fan, and you actually have quite a few games on the original XBox to choose from.  Battlefront 2 (the old one) might be the best.  Jedi Outcast II and the expansion Jedi Academy are great.  If you have a PC, those are the sequels to Dark Forces and Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight.  Also, Republic Commando is a criminally underrated game, and worth trying out.  

9 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:
On 27/12/2018 at 7:10 PM, JBURGE said:

I bought it for Switch, and again for PC so my gf and I could play multiplayer.

Wait, PC and switch can play stardew together?

no... lemme clarify. I had it for Switch, but we only have one switch, so we both got it for PC so we could play together

On 12/27/2018 at 6:09 PM, Outpost31 said:

Stardew Valley is the type of game I would really like if it was anything but farming.  I tried Harvest Moon and although I liked the idea of it and everything, I just couldn't get into farming. 

It took me a lot of time but I turned my farm into a brewery and winery, if that's more your thing. 

39 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:
On 27/12/2018 at 7:09 PM, Outpost31 said:

Stardew Valley is the type of game I would really like if it was anything but farming.  I tried Harvest Moon and although I liked the idea of it and everything, I just couldn't get into farming. 

It took me a lot of time but I turned my farm into a brewery and winery, if that's more your thing. 

My first game I basically got to the point where I was a berry farmer for spring and fall, and produced as much Starfruit wine as possible. Twice a year the basement casks would be ready with iridium wine and would pay a stupid amount

1 hour ago, JBURGE said:

no... lemme clarify. I had it for Switch, but we only have one switch, so we both got it for PC so we could play together

Oh ok, makes more sense. Shame the game doesn't have crossplay yet, but when it does/xbox and ps4 get online it will be one of the best multiplayer games ever.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived