Week 7: Miami Dolphins (7-8) @ Buffalo Bills (5-10)

TheKillerNacho

MIA @ BUF  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • Buffalo Bills
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or less point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Which player scores the most fantasy points during this game?

• Ryan Tannehill
    • Josh Allen
    • Kenyan Drake
    • Kalen Ballage
    • LeSean McCoy
    • Chris Ivory
    • DeVante Parker
    • Kenny Stills
    • Danny Amendola
    • Zay Jones
    • Ray-Ray McCloud
    • Robert Foster
    • Mike Gesicki
    • Nick O'Leary
    • Charles Clay
    • Jason Sanders
    • Steven Hauschka
    • Dolphins DST
    • Bills DST
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/30/2018 at 06:00 PM

hqdefault.jpg

Both teams don't have much to play for. I marked this as an easy loss to start the season, and I'm going to stick with it. Our offense has been anemic in the last two games - our interior OL is somehow even worse and Tannehill is clearly hurt. Moreover, winning against the Bills in Buffalo in December is no easy feat. I think we drop this one to 7-9, which should at least improve our playoff positioning.

My prediction?

Dolphins 13
Buffalo 25

This is going to be a very bad loss. Josh Allen is going to dance on Miami's grave and have the best game of his career, another slap in the face to the Dolphins and their failure to land a franchise QB. On offense, Tannehill will be blitzed every passing down, and he will just curl up like he always dose and eat the sack, until, out of no-where, he will try a Mahomes no look pass that will be intercepted and returned for a TD. Gase will pull his hat down even further, and sit on the bench so he doesn't have to watch our swiss cheese defense get eaten alive by another in a long line of mobile QB's. 

Bills will be playing hard and going all out for Kyle Williams final game. Josh Allen will want redemption for what happened on the final play a few weeks back.

Can't speak on the dolphins and their determination but my guess is a few players may have already checked out and going into Buffalo in late December doesn't bold well for them IMO.

I'll say Bills 31 Dolphins 10 effectively screwing the Bills chances of a top 7 pick.

There seems to be a scenario where Miami could get the 10th pick in the draft, I think they will do their part and get beat by the Bills I just hope what ever the other things are that have got to happen for the 10th pick fall into place.

Sort of dreading the end to another season with a lame game with no playoff hopes but it is what it is.

Miami--------18

Buffalo------31 

4 hours ago, Dolphinmeister said:

There seems to be a scenario where Miami could get the 10th pick in the draft, I think they will do their part and get beat by the Bills I just hope what ever the other things are that have got to happen for the 10th pick fall into place.

Sort of dreading the end to another season with a lame game with no playoff hopes but it is what it is.

Miami--------18

Buffalo------31 

We need to lose in addition to wins from Atlanta, Carolina, Denver, Cincinnati and Green Bay to move all the way up to 10th. That would tie us up record wise with them but since we have the weakest SoS, we'd move up ahead of all them. So slim chances but we've seen stranger things. We need to do our part and lose tho or else we're picking around 16th, 17th or 18th. 

Archived