Week 7: Miami Dolphins (7-8) @ Buffalo Bills (5-10)

TheKillerNacho

MIA @ BUF  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • Buffalo Bills
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or less point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Which player scores the most fantasy points during this game?

• Ryan Tannehill
    • Josh Allen
    • Kenyan Drake
    • Kalen Ballage
    • LeSean McCoy
    • Chris Ivory
    • DeVante Parker
    • Kenny Stills
    • Danny Amendola
    • Zay Jones
    • Ray-Ray McCloud
    • Robert Foster
    • Mike Gesicki
    • Nick O'Leary
    • Charles Clay
    • Jason Sanders
    • Steven Hauschka
    • Dolphins DST
    • Bills DST
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/30/2018 at 06:00 PM

The truth is we had some good moments and beat some teams we shouldn’t have but we are the worst 7-9 team I have seen for a while. I know I know the record determines we won 7 and a lot of fans predicted this but some of the performances showed we are closer to the 3 win team a lot of so called media experts predicted.

We have some good players but we have some shocking ones to and we need to be bad to get good these middle of the road seasons are killing us. I love seeing the teams go from last to first in their divisions and the hope is we can step up with the right off season and I always regain optimism into free agency and the draft but I have no faith in Burke, Grier or Tannenbaum. 

i think Gase needs to go for his unwavering stubbornness to not recognise the fact he and this team are not ready for him to try and run everything. I look on the one hand and think how have this team won 7 games but then see the same shocking play calls week in week out think he needs to be reigned in. I expect he will be a success just not now and not for us. 

The other problem with Gas’s is his arrogance, successful people can pull it off but he ain’t there.

I accept there are not a huge draw of available head coaches out there this year but we need a motivator as a head coach. 

Archived