mistakey

heres the 2018 stats
Higgins: 486 yds      13.9 YPC      4 TD       74.5% catch rate
Perriman: 295 Yds      22.7 YPC      1 TD      61.9% catch rate
Callaway: 507 Yds       13.0 YPC      4 TD         54.2% catch rate
corey coleman: 71 yds     14.2 YPC     0 TD      62.5% catch rate

9 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Higgins imo.

The other two may provide more big plays, but Higgins has been the most consistent.

im excited by callaways speed.  dude just gotta hit the sprints hard in the offseason.  he can be a lot better than what he is right now.

14 minutes ago, mistakey said:

im excited by callaways speed.  dude just gotta hit the sprints hard in the offseason.  he can be a lot better than what he is right now.

Yeah I’m excited by both him and Ratley for next year, both should benefit greatly from an off-season to improve their route running, understanding of the position and timing with Baker.

I love all of their differing skill sets. 

If Baker throws the ball 650 times next year any of them could have a lower tiered pro bowl year.

Callaway is by far and away the best athlete of the group, he is the fastest not named perriman, but is a much smoother athlete. 

If he improves he could become a consistent 1k wr

Perriman is massive and fast, but not that smooth of a runner. If he catches 50 balls next year he could get 1k of yards. 

Higgins is maxed out as player and I dont see him getting better, still he could be a 1k wr if it wasnt for all the other guys. If thrives on bakers accuracy as he seems to run the right route to the right spot.

I love Njoku's red zone ability and Perriman's ability to take the lid off the defense. I love Jarvis Landry's work ethic and attitude he brings to the team as well as the way he attacks the game. Rashard Higgins is by far my favorite pass catcher on the team, but I think Antonio Calloway has through the roof potential. If we didn't have such a deep core of pass catchers(did I just say that? When did that happen?) Antonio Calloway would be getting more reps and more targets. I love the way we use our depth and put the guys in their best roles but eventually Calloway is going to be stealing those reps and targets away because he is not limited to one or two ways he can effect the game like Perriman, Landry or Njoku types. I've also been thoroughly impressed with his willingness and effectiveness to block downfield(Side note: I believe we have far and away the best group of blockers at the WR position in the entire NFL).

This is Callaway first full season back. He was suspended all of 2017 and part of 2016 I believe. He’ll make the biggest jump. Higgins and perriman will make jumps as well with a full offseason with baker getting their timing and feel down but they won’t make as big as a jump as Callaway will make I believe 

13 hours ago, mistakey said:

not even that, just hit the offseason program hard. I would prolly assume the dude has never taken an offseason program truly that serious. Maybe he can spend the whole off season working with the Browns staff, personal trainers, and AB, that next year he should make a good leap in play

Archived