Week 17: #FireBruceAllen - Just Lose - GDT Iggles

Ghostnote

8 minutes ago, Skinscavalier said:

Not bothering to watch the game. Why? It's meaningless just like our front office! Why waste anymore time watching our disaster of a team? The NFL really needs to do something about the Redskins or this storied fanchise will just be a punchline...Oh! We already are!!

We have been. Past tense. 

4 hours ago, Skinscavalier said:

Not bothering to watch the game. Why? It's meaningless just like our front office! Why waste anymore time watching our disaster of a team? The NFL really needs to do something about the Redskins or this storied fanchise will just be a punchline...Oh! We already are!!

As long as he is not doing anything that brings a bad light to the shield, none of the other owners are going to interfere with him running his own team into the ground.

10 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Exactly May of 1999. 

One of the worst days in franchise history. I can’t say it’s exactly the worst, because we had some awful ones before Jack Kent Cooke bought the team too.

99 ended up being a good year for the team on the field, but little did we know at the time what was about to transpire in the front office would change a once proud and well run franchise forever.

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

One of the worst days in franchise history. I can’t say it’s exactly the worst, because we had some awful ones before Jack Kent Cooke bought the team too.

99 ended up being a good year for the team on the field, but little did we know at the time why was about to transpire in the front office would change a once proud and well run franchise forever.

Starting with a gallon of vanilla ice cream left at Mike Nolan's office door. 

22 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Starting with a gallon of vanilla ice cream left at Mike Nolan's office door. 

And before that I think it was the firing of Charley Casserly who certainly made his mistakes in the 90s with some signings and draft picks but made up for those mistakes in 98 & 99.

On 12/27/2018 at 9:57 AM, Thaiphoon said:

Watch us win and cost us like 5 spots in the draft

The good news (?) is that a win would only move them back one spot.

Btw, I am out of town and the WiFi here absolutely blows. I probably won't be on for the game.

On 12/27/2018 at 11:33 PM, Skins212689 said:

No they have to win this week to make the playoffs. They lose, Eagles Win. Eagles get the Wild Card. To Thiaphoon I wouldn't say Cousins is killing anything. Let's see how he performs this week and the Vickings 1st playoff game (if they make it) Cousins is who he is, that definitely isn't 84 million worth nor had he done enough to get the 20 he was asking for back than. Should we have resigned him can be debated back and forth but to get "Nothing" for him is RIDICULOUS!!! 

If both Minnesota and Philly lose, the Vikings are in. So, only one in four scenarios mean the Eagles are in the post season.

Archived