Week 17: #FireBruceAllen - Just Lose - GDT Iggles

Ghostnote

On 12/28/2018 at 11:27 AM, Thaiphoon said:

As long as he is not doing anything that brings a bad light to the shield, none of the other owners are going to interfere with him running his own team into the ground.

And one of the big advocators in Jerry Jones will likely not advocate for the intrusion of the NFL into a single teams drama. 

6 minutes ago, Woz said:

Only if Jay can't wipe the drool off his chin and belly. 

Seriously reminds me of the time in which Cerrato stated he doesnt value offensive lineman higher than the 5th round. Bruce prolly doesnt like rookie QB's and doesnt want one. 

39 minutes ago, Woz said:

They need something they can sell badly. They cannot sell Tannehill. I’d be more worried about them wasting a pick on Kyler Murray hoping they can sway him to play football than I would Tannehill. 

1 hour ago, mike23md said:

Only if Jay can't wipe the drool off his chin and belly. 

Seriously reminds me of the time in which Cerrato stated he doesnt value offensive lineman higher than the 5th round. Bruce prolly doesnt like rookie QB's and doesnt want one. 

His coach for years in TB was Jon Gruden, who was notorious for his preference for veteran QBs.  Then he comes here, and gets McNabb for Shanahan.  Clearly that is the case. 

11 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

His coach for years in TB was Jon Gruden, who was notorious for his preference for veteran QBs.  Then he comes here, and gets McNabb for Shanahan.  Clearly that is the case. 

Colt Mccoy could’ve been the guy in 2010! Lol 😂 

Archived