Lane Atkins @ The OBR

CBrownsman

Hey Guys,

I don't know if a lot of you follow Lane Atkins (@TheRealLA_), a Cleveland Browns reporter for the Orange and Brown Report, but his wife is having a pretty difficult bout with cancer and it doesn't seem like finances are allowing them a ton of help to be able to take all the action they need to take.

He is one of my favorite follows, he seems to always have a good amount of information and a willingness to share it.  More importantly he is always awesome about responding to you if you send him a message or respond to one of his.

All that being said, I saw this morning that someone created a go-fund-me to give Lane and his wife some help, and I thought it was a really cool thing to do around the holidays.  I contributed some to it but I thought this would be a good place to post it in case anyone else would like to add.

Anyway, no pressure of course, but I figured sharing it here would be a way that I could continue to help!  Share it forward if you think of anywhere else that would be a good place to post it!

Thanks!

Archived