Which team do you want Dallas to face WC round: Seahawks or Vikings?

Tony7188

WC Round  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Seahawks or Vikings?

• Seahawks
    • Vikings

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/31/2018 at 06:00 PM

I want the Vikings at home. I think our defense can pressure Kirk Cousins better than Russell Wilson, but the Vikings have better playmakers in Cook, Theilen and Diggs.

Seattle doesn't have as many weapons, but they have the least amount of turnovers on the year, along with being the #1 rushing team in the NFL. They are a different team on the road, however.

Who would you like to see?

8 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

I’d prefer Minnesota. Kirk Cousins is a vestly inferior QB to Russell Wilson.

WRONG.  Cousins completes 71% of his passes.  Wilson only completes 66%.  Therefore Cousins is second best QB in nfl right now.  Ask Matts if you don’t believe me... completion % is EVERYTHING!!!

22 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

WRONG.  Cousins completes 71% of his passes.  Wilson only completes 66%.  Therefore Cousins is second best QB in nfl right now.  Ask Matts if you don’t believe me... completion % is EVERYTHING!!!

You’re right. My mistake. Completion percentage is everything; the truest benchmark of any successful QB.

I watched that KC vs Sea game the other night. Sea will destroy us wherever they play us. They have a plethora of WR's that made plays against KC and they ran the ball well. They also pressured Mahomes and their D stepped up and made plays. Mahomes did score on them but he had to make some ridiculous throws to do it.

Our game plan is similar to what the NJ Devils did in the 90's. Get a lead, the bigger the better, and suffocate the opposition with a defense that gets off the field and a keep away style of offense.

Problem is Sea has a QB that is a huge run threat, a solid RB and receivers that can get behind our LB's. That is our defense's Achilles heel.  I don't think we can account for all of their offensive weapons.

As for our offense, they are undoubtedly going to take Elliott out of the game and DARE Prescott to beat them. Our TE's against their LB's??? Huge mismatch for us. Bobby Wagner has been known to take over games almost single handedly. 

Sorry folks, but based on what I saw last week in our game and their game, we struggled in many aspects of our game against a way inferior opponent. We got the W, but not as easily as a team firing on all cylinders should have.

Seattle got their W against, arguably the best team in the league right now. And they looked impressive doing it.

Nice to be in the playoffs, but I see a 1 and done.

27 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

I watched that KC vs Sea game the other night. Sea will destroy us wherever they play us. They have a plethora of WR's that made plays against KC and they ran the ball well. They also pressured Mahomes and their D stepped up and made plays. Mahomes did score on them but he had to make some ridiculous throws to do it.

Our game plan is similar to what the NJ Devils did in the 90's. Get a lead, the bigger the better, and suffocate the opposition with a defense that gets off the field and a keep away style of offense.

Problem is Sea has a QB that is a huge run threat, a solid RB and receivers that can get behind our LB's. That is our defense's Achilles heel.  I don't think we can account for all of their offensive weapons.

As for our offense, they are undoubtedly going to take Elliott out of the game and DARE Prescott to beat them. Our TE's against their LB's??? Huge mismatch for us. Bobby Wagner has been known to take over games almost single handedly. 

Sorry folks, but based on what I saw last week in our game and their game, we struggled in many aspects of our game against a way inferior opponent. We got the W, but not as easily as a team firing on all cylinders should have.

Seattle got their W against, arguably the best team in the league right now. And they looked impressive doing it.

Nice to be in the playoffs, but I see a 1 and done.

Yee of little faith. You will be converted soon my son.

Archived