Which team do you want Dallas to face WC round: Seahawks or Vikings?

Tony7188

WC Round  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Seahawks or Vikings?

• Seahawks
    • Vikings

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/31/2018 at 06:00 PM

56 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

I watched that KC vs Sea game the other night. Sea will destroy us wherever they play us. They have a plethora of WR's that made plays against KC and they ran the ball well. They also pressured Mahomes and their D stepped up and made plays. Mahomes did score on them but he had to make some ridiculous throws to do it.

Our game plan is similar to what the NJ Devils did in the 90's. Get a lead, the bigger the better, and suffocate the opposition with a defense that gets off the field and a keep away style of offense.

Problem is Sea has a QB that is a huge run threat, a solid RB and receivers that can get behind our LB's. That is our defense's Achilles heel.  I don't think we can account for all of their offensive weapons.

As for our offense, they are undoubtedly going to take Elliott out of the game and DARE Prescott to beat them. Our TE's against their LB's??? Huge mismatch for us. Bobby Wagner has been known to take over games almost single handedly. 

Sorry folks, but based on what I saw last week in our game and their game, we struggled in many aspects of our game against a way inferior opponent. We got the W, but not as easily as a team firing on all cylinders should have.

Seattle got their W against, arguably the best team in the league right now. And they looked impressive doing it.

Nice to be in the playoffs, but I see a 1 and done.

Funny, because people also said we got a W against the best team (the Saints) in the league. KC has an impressive offense, but a horrid defense.

We might be 1-and-done. But as always (ir)rational Dave, I think you are yelling the sky is falling far, far too quickly.

I sure hope I am wrong guys. But looking at our past 2 weeks of play we get shut out by a team that the NYG hung 27 points on and damn near beat and then we almost let a team like Tampa Bay come into our house and win. The game came down to an onside kick recovery to help seal the deal.

I didn't see the entire game as it was not televised in Philly. But on Red Zone I recalled asking myself, "Jesus, everytime they cut to the game, TB is in our territory or in the Red Zone!"

Granted, our defense stepped up, but Russell Wilson is a far better QB than Jamies Winston.

Yes Wilson is an elite WB but he doesn’t have the weapons TB does not even close

ypg TB 414. Sea 357.     TB has moved the ball up and down the field all season against teams but ain’t score much due to terrible QB play

i also would love to play Philly in playoffs that would be at home in NFC Championship 

Why is everyone citing the Vikings defense as reason to worry??

What could possibly happen? They limit our 10 points per game offense to 5? Lol

Dak only throws for 110 yards instead of 154? 

God forbid we struggle on offense. Certainly takes a good D to slow us down

4 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Why is everyone citing the Vikings defense as reason to worry??

What could possibly happen? They limit our 10 points per game offense to 5? Lol

Dak only throws for 110 yards instead of 154? 

God forbid we struggle on offense. Certainly takes a good D to slow us down

Considering we only put up 10 offensive points against the 30th ranked defense in the last week and got shut out by an average colts defense the week before, we need to hope for a PAC 10 defensive effort against any team we play.  All things considered, I’d probably prefer to play Seattle.  It’s all about the rush offense and defense in a match up with Seattle and I think that favors us a little bit match up wise.

What Dallas or any team did in the regular season doesn't help, hurt or do anything for the playoffs. It's the playoffs and anything can happen. And a team like Dallas has nothing to lose, since they have been overlooked all year. I expect their, surprisingly perhaps, BEST football. I don't know why. Dak is a gamer based on his small sample size. And our defense will be ready. 

Wait for it..

I think Dallas should be favored, -3 vs Vikings and -2.5 vs Seattle.

Dak is still a turnover machine and that’s never a winning formula.

Wanting to avoid the Saints, I’ll be rooting for the Vikings/Eagles vs Bears so that we are sent to LA. I think Goeff chokes again, but it will be a tough game. 

Then Eagles in the NFC Champ game.

Archived