Players you heard that were good...

indifference

2 hours ago, warfelg said:

Zeke Elliot. I thought he was all because of the line back to his OSU days. But man the way he busted tackles against Pittsburgh was amazing. Much better hands than I expected too. 

...still has a fat face though. 

Your coach has a fat face!

Aaron Rodgers. You see players do good when their team scores a couple of TD's but still have it in your head that if it were a little closer you could pull out a win. Then your ahead only to find this guy making miracle throw after miracle and wished a AFC team had picked him up.

9 hours ago, Classic said:

Lamar Jackson. Straight up embarrassed the Chargers at their home field.

Ehh not really. He had what like 29 yds rushing. Outside that big 68 yd play, he had like 140 or so passing.  It was the defense who embarrassed the Chargers O. You might not see a D play that perfect of a game where almost every player on the unit played very good to great and above their season avg again for 10 more years.

On 12/27/2018 at 7:00 PM, Daimonas said:

Saquon first time this season. I don't really follow College ball so I just assumed he was another quality prospect that might take a bit of time. Dude looks like he was born to shake tackles out there.

Same. I am still happy the Giants took him over a QB... but he is better than I thought he would be. I owe apologies to which ever Cowboys fan it was that said Barkely is one of the best prospects hes ever seen. 

Archived