Iron_man

GDT Week 17 The Jets @ The Pats

Its the last game of the schedule against our old opponent the Jets. Earlier this year we beat them at their house 27 to 13. This time they'll have Sam Darnold starting over McCown. Sometimes he's hot, other times he's cold, but being a rookie he's still growing. In our earlier meeting Sony ran for 133 yards and 1 TD. Tom was 20/31 for 283 and 2 TDs. The defense had 2 sacks and 1 INT.

Here's my questions for you. Will Sony run for more or less yards this time? Will Tom throw for more or less yards? Will the defense preform better or worse? Also what was your favorite INT this season? Discuss.

Edited by Iron_man

A big home game against an inconsistent rookie quarterback that's always due for a turnover?

bill-belichick.jpg&f=1

Edited by Elky

19 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

I want to see a functional nfl passing offense. 

Then go watch the Chargers. Round these parts we pass the ball like a depressed meteorologist predicts the weather - inaccurately and without enthusiasm.

I appreciate Belichick's expertise on Special Teams, but why is Chung returning kicks?

Edited by Nex_Gen

1 minute ago, Iron_man said:

Its nice to be up 14 to 3 but lets get some more points. I want a comfortable lead.

need a 3 score lead at half time to rest starters.