JETS VS NEW ENGLAND

doumeyer

1 minute ago, ekill08x said:

Can we please be honest here. Eli Macguire is not very good.

You beat me to the punch, for the year his avg is 3.0 yards per carry. He is no running back, he is OK as a receiver coming out of the backfield. Crowell is a much better running back.

2 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

You beat me to the punch, for the year his avg is 3.0 yards per carry. He is no running back, he is OK as a receiver coming out of the backfield. Crowell is a much better running back.

Our line def is atrocious run blocking but he really can’t run up the A or B gap. 

9 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

Eli is Bilal Powell. He will be a solid piece, just should not be expected to be a feature back. 

17 minutes ago, drew39k said:

It would be great if Burnett could have a big game! That catch is a nice start.

Really looking forward to watching how he develops. There were a lot of things I liked out of him in USC... hoping he can be what we expected Jalin Marshall to be. 

24 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Can we please be honest here. Eli Macguire is not very good.

I actually like Eli but he's good when the OL is good.  He's never going to take over a game, he will give what the line gives.  I would love to draft a bigger back later in the rounds and let him take a "Powell" role.

1 minute ago, GangGreen420 said:

Looks like one of those no show days from the defense. Can’t wait till tomorrow. Been waiting since we lost to Buffalo in 2015

I still can't get that Buffalo game out of my head, buffalo only had Sam Watkins and no other good receivers, and Bowles never double cover him , and he caught 12 passes to beat us. He put a washed up Revis on him the whole game, and cost us a trip to the playoffs.

2 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

I still can't get that Buffalo game out of my head, buffalo only had Sam Watkins and no other good receivers, and Bowles never double cover him , and he caught 12 passes to beat us. He put a washed up Revis on him the whole game, and cost us a trip to the playoffs.

I wish I could dig up my post from after the game from the old forums where I ripped Bowles.

Archived