Longtime Bills DT Kyle Williams to retire

RaidersAreOne

32 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

He's been a good professional football player. The real question is, will he be able to make it into the Hall of Fame with his resume? He was never able to get that elusive coveted ring.

I doubt it. He was dominant for a long time. There was a year or two he was completely dominant but believe he needed to sustain that longer to have a shot. Excellent career but doubt it's HOF worthy. Besides maybe one year he was never considered top among his position

A true professional at one of the most utilitarian positions in the game that performed at a high level for the majority of his career after coming into the league as a 5th round pick.  Enjoy retirement Kyle.  I may have to pick up his jersey since I don’t have any Bills jerseys 

Via Sal Capaccio:

Seven head coaches. Five GMs. Seven defensive coordinators. Nine defensive line coaches. Two owners. Amid all the change at One Bills Drive over the past 13 years - one thing has remained a constant: Kyle Williams.

Crazy what this guy went through in Buffalo. I imagine for him it was all worth it when he got to share the Bills making the playoffs with his boys inside the locker room. Still brings a tear to my eye.

Enjoy retirement Kyle, you've earned it.

Archived