Kyle Williams Retiring

LeeEvans

3 hours ago, D82 said:

Leaves you guys with a need at 3T right?

Not necessarily they drafted Harrison Phillips in hopes of being the guy and they like what they have seen from Jordan Phillips who was picked up mid season but I believe they will draft or pick one up in FA. 

The bigger issue is the role he played on the team as a captain and a voice in the locker room. It will put pressure on the bills to resign Lorenzo Alexander as he is the other guy that the coaching staff looks to and counts on to be the voice for that team. 

5 hours ago, D82 said:

Leaves you guys with a need at 3T right?

Ehhh Harrison Phillips is a 1T but could move over there. Since we picked up Jordan Philips I believe Harrison moved to the 3T. I'd imagine he is our Kyle Williams replacement. Could add competition 

My heart hurts :(

The Bills just won't be the same without his leadership and character. His on field has slipped for sure, although he could still be at a high level with better DL around him outside of Hughes.

Both Phillips are nice options to replace him, but neither are a 16 game starter IMO. C'mon Oliver or Q. Williams or Gary.

9 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Should be offered a front office/coaching assistants job immediately if he wants it. He'd be a damn good coach with a little work at it.

Sounds like he's not interested. He wants to spend more time with his family and is moving back to Louisiana. 

11 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Should be offered a front office/coaching assistants job immediately if he wants it. He'd be a damn good coach with a little work at it.

He has been building a house or built one recently in Louisiana. He plans to go back there and live his life with his family. 

Archived