GDT: We don't control our own destiny edition

warfelg

1 minute ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Well guys, NFL just hosed you guys on what should have been a touchdown for the Browns.  Forced a goalline fumble on Lamar Jackson, which Peppers picked up and was on his way for a TD.  

They signalled it as a TD, so they blew the play dead.  

Sorry about that.

Nothing new for us to be boned on calls this year.

9 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Well guys, NFL just hosed you guys on what should have been a touchdown for the Browns.  Forced a goalline fumble on Lamar Jackson, which Peppers picked up and was on his way for a TD.  

Sorry about that.

NFL is doing steeler fans a favor

12 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

At this point, I wouldn't care if we cleaned house.  This team is so desperate for change.

I was of the opinion that next year would be our last hoorah before blowing it up. I’m with you now though, I’m all for cleaning house.

That play was the definition of our luck in the turnover department. TJ with a beautiful strip sack....that lands perfectly in the one spot where there are two Bengals directly looking at it. 

If that woulda been Ben, it would have one-hopped directly into a defenders closing hands headed towards the endzone. 

14 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Sorry about that.

It’s all good. We don’t deserve the playoffs anyhow. Feel bad for the Browns though, they earned that TD and got hosed by trigger happy refs IMO.

Just now, AlanFanecaFan said:

Can’t watch game...judging by you guys’ reaction, looks like a s—t show I take it?

10-3 Bengals.  Team is just playing with no fire.  Especially when you're keeping an eye on the Baltimore game, you see a stark difference regarding the cliche' "who wants it more"

Archived