Stick with #1 Overall or Trade Down?

MacReady

14 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

You guys want Murray if you can get a top 20 pick for Rosen.  Rosen sucks.  And he's got crap for a personality.  

Rosen's personality is fine. The worst thing about it is he cares about the environment and stuff like that lol.

But there is no way Rosen goes above Murray if they were in the same draft imo. I'm in for Murray and hopefully get a mid to late 1st for Rosen. 

There is a ton of smoke in the national media about the cards taking Murray and trading Rosen to Washington. How would you guys feel about that move? As a Redskins fan I'm not sure how I would feel about the move if it meant parting with the 15th overall pick. 

4 hours ago, Anonymous said:

As a Redskins fan I'm not sure how I would feel about the move if it meant parting with the 15th overall pick. 

I'm so in on Murray rn. And to get 15 for Rosen would be perfect. 

I would go back to your take of Rosen as a college player. All the odds were against him last year. I also happen to think he wasn't going to be any good coming into the NFL, so I'm fine trading him.

21 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I'm so in on Murray rn. And to get 15 for Rosen would be perfect. 

I would go back to your take of Rosen as a college player. All the odds were against him last year. I also happen to think he wasn't going to be any good coming into the NFL, so I'm fine trading him.

I swear to God if they take Kyler Murray #1 I’m done with this team!!! Would be complete waste of the pick. If they’re not sold on Rosen that’s fine but picking a 5’10” quarterback is just ludicrous!!! 

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I really hope you guys take Murray. What's everyones thoughts about who to pick at #1? Bosa? Murray? Williams? Allen?

Prob trading to 6 with NYG.  One of Oliver, Allen or Williams should be there.

Archived