Bengals Fantasy Football Projections

theJ

Since it's about that time of year where we'll get some questions about this, feel free to post your stat projections for some of the Bengals key skill position guys.

QB
Andy Dalton

WR
AJ Green
Brandon Lafell
Tyler Boyd
John Ross

RB
Jeremy Hill
Giovani Bernard
Joe Mixon

TE
Tyler Eifert

Here are mine

QB
Andy Dalton - 580 attempts, 28 TD's, 10 INT's, 4500 yards

WR
AJ Green - 145 targets, 94 catches, 1400 yards, 9 TD's
Brandon Lafell - 90 targets, 54 catches, 730 yards, 3 TD's
Tyler Boyd - 95 targets, 65 catches, 780 yards, 2 TD's
John Ross - 50 attempts, 28 catches, 500 yards, 3 TD's

RB
Jeremy Hill - 130 attempts, 530 yards, 5 TD's
Giovani Bernard - 150 attempts, 645 yards, 2 TD's, 70 targets, 53 catches, 450 yards, 1 TD
Joe Mixon - 180 attempts, 792 yards, 7 TD's, 40 targets, 30 catches, 240 yards, 1 TD

TE
Tyler Eifert - 70 targets, 49 catches, 637 yards, 9 TD's

Be interesting to see how close i was at the end of the year.  I really hope i'm wrong on Hill and that he doesn't touch it that much, but if anything i fear i'm too low.

*Note that this leaves 20 attempts unaccounted for.  I figure Hill probably gets a few as well as Cody Core or Alex Erickson.

Not gonna list how many pass and rush attempts, as well as the targets for each player. So....

QB

Andy Dalton - 3500 yrds, 24 tds, 11 ints

RB

Jeremy Hill - 700 yrds, 6 tds, 100 receiving yards, 1 td
Giovani Bernard - 500 yards, 2 tds, 300 receiving yards, 1 td
Joe Mixon - 500 yards, 4 tds, 200 receiving yards, 1 td

WR

AJ Green - 1200 yrds, 7 tds
Brandon Lafell - 700 yrds, 3 tds
John Ross - 600 yrds, 3 tds
Tyler Boyd - 300 yrds, 1 td

TE

Tyler Eifert - 700 yrds, 5 tds

I know the numbers don't add up, but I believe AJ McCarron will be starting a few game this year, because I just can't picture Dalton starting all 16 games.

Also while we are talking about fantasy stats, the cincinnati enquirer is projecting that Tyler Boyd will be the 2nd most productive WR this season for the Bengals. They also expect John Ross to have a very limited roll starting out the season, which is not a surprise.

Personally, I just can't picture seeing Brandon Lafell being jumped ahead of by Boyd and Ross both. 

55 minutes ago, MrCincinnati said:

Also while we are talking about fantasy stats, the cincinnati enquirer is projecting that Tyler Boyd will be the 2nd most productive WR this season for the Bengals. They also expect John Ross to have a very limited roll starting out the season, which is not a surprise.

Personally, I just can't picture seeing Brandon Lafell being jumped ahead of by Boyd and Ross both. 

Probably because Ross will take some snaps from Lafell but Boyd doesn't have a ton of competition in the slot.

22 hours ago, theJ said:

Probably because Ross will take some snaps from Lafell but Boyd doesn't have a ton of competition in the slot.

Personally I thought Ross would end up spiting snaps with Boyd for the slot, but then again they didn't draft Ross that high to be the 4th WR.

2 minutes ago, MrCincinnati said:

Personally I thought Ross would end up spiting snaps with Boyd for the slot, but then again they didn't draft Ross that high to be the 4th WR.

Not saying he couldnt play it, but I don't think the Bengals view him as a slot receiver. 

Archived