The Other Games Thread week 17

Iron_man

This week's other games consist of of divisional games, which could go either way in some cases.  The Colts at the titans is gonna be a good SNF game, that decides the playoff line up. Which games are you gonna if you watch any other games?

For me, I'll be watching the cowboys game in between commercials for our game. For the late games I'll be watching Chicago at Minnesota. In between that game's commercials I'll check on the Raiders at the chiefs game.

Game on.

1 hour ago, ChazStandard said:

If the Chiefs hold on, once again a loss @Miami is going to be the difference between homefield and going on the road in the play-offs.

Don't worry, KC will find a way to choke and go one and done.

2 hours ago, ChazStandard said:

If the Chiefs hold on, once again a loss @Miami is going to be the difference between homefield and going on the road in the play-offs.

We can win on the road. Just need a good performance like at Soldier Field. Good thing is Patriots play well vs good teams and suck vs non playoff teams.

5 hours ago, ChazStandard said:

With the elimination of the Titans and Steelers yesterday, the play-off field now contains no teams the Patriots lost to, but 4 that they beat (Colts, Texans, Chiefs and Bears).

Good omen?

Not if we run into Baltimore. They and playing in KC are the two things that could pose a problem.

2 minutes ago, Elky said:

Not if we run into Baltimore. They and playing in KC are the two things that could pose a problem.

Belichick is undefeated against rookie QBs at home. At KC I agree but I would give us 45/55-50/50 odds even there.

3 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

Belichick is undefeated against rookie QBs at home. At KC I agree but I would give us 45/55-50/50 odds even there.

That's true, but we have a hard time with mobile quarterbacks and there's a first for everything.

Archived