Packerraymond's 1st 2019 Mock Offseason

Packerraymond

Very much like the positions at their draft slots and love the double dip at tight end.  Also, very good use of free agency in much needed areas.  Don't know what it will cost to get them but use a good portion of that free agency money.  I wouldn't mind Matthews at a reduced price switching him to inside linebacker but that's minor. Job well done! 

On 12/29/2018 at 10:18 AM, Packerraymond said:

Retained are James Campen, Joe Whitt and Ben Sirmans, the rest are fired

I don't know how often this actually happens, but keeping Pettine/Whitt is a very solid combo and Campen has certainly proven himself worthy of keeping around
It just seems like new HCs would rather sink or swim with guys they know vs guys they know are good, but don't know personally

3 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

I don't know how often this actually happens, but keeping Pettine/Whitt is a very solid combo and Campen has certainly proven himself worthy of keeping around
It just seems like new HCs would rather sink or swim with guys they know vs guys they know are good, but don't know personally

You said it brother. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, FinneasGage said:

just got around to watching darwin thompson & he's insane.. if he's around the 4th i'd be cool w/ snagging him in that area tbh. 

Wow that dude is something else.  I'd definitely be happy with him in round 4, if he makes it that far.  Looks like he has great burst and balance and can take it to the house, plus it looks like he runs angry.  He and Jones together would be lethal, and LaFleur likes to run the ball.

3 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Give me Wilkerson on that same 5 per deal and I'd be thrilled.

I'm still conflicted on Gary.

I feel the same on Wilkerson. He would hold a lot of value with that contract in hand next year as a rotational piece. I understand why everyone is a bit shy in Gary, but everyone knows that bigs that can move like him are rare and you take a shot at them high. It is a huge risk but the reward is rare and special with Gary. Having guys like Wilkerson, Daniels and Clark in the fold with him would truly be ideal IMO.

Archived