Kyle Fuller Trade Game

DR43

Would the Bears be interested in dealing Fuller away?  My Steelers are in dire need of another credible corner if we're going to compete for a SB.  If he is on the table, what would the Bears think is fair value for him?  A third rounder?

I didn't get to watch the lastest game, but from what I heard he looked pretty good.  However, he's been injured a lot and hasn't done much of anything while healthy.  If someone came to the Bears offering a 3 and a 7 the Bears would be complete idiots to do anything but accept.

I wouldn't trade for anything lower than a high 3rd because Amukamara doesn't play 16 and Cooper (who admittedly I'm not a huge fan of) misses time regularly.

I don't want to field Callahan, Leblanc, Hall, and Banks/McManis out against any real passing attack if both are down. Fuller isn't a world beater, but he is the 2nd best we have IMO.

EDIT - Though if we were looking for a trade or were looking to either sign a recent cut with potential or even poach a practice squad guy I wouldn't question Pace much. I would just like to see how to replace him this year. 

On 8/22/2017 at 5:51 PM, DR43 said:

Would the Bears be interested in dealing Fuller away?  My Steelers are in dire need of another credible corner if we're going to compete for a SB.  If he is on the table, what would the Bears think is fair value for him?  A third rounder?

I'll trade him to Pittsburgh for a Primati's sandwich with a few bites missing and a sixer of Rolling Rock, and that may even be a high asking price.

Fuller when healthy is a replacement level starter who's a good tackler and as such probably a ST asset. He seems healthy now. As a depth player he to me has immense value especially with injury prone starting corners. I wouldn't move him personally outside of a premium return, and we are highly unlikely to fetch that. And seeing as his $ is fully guaranteed this year I think just straight releasing him seems unlikely. 

Archived