Dynasty and Keepers Offseason Talk

EaglesPeteC

58 minutes ago, smetana34 said:

His current ADP is 2.2. I'm taking him before all those guys you mentioned, DJ, and Bell at RB. I have the Top 4 RBs in tier one, Gordon in his own tier (I don't believe the contract dispute will take long) then Chubb with Mixon and Conner in that 3rd tier. You won't see him going end of round two, or into three. The furthest ive seen him go so far is 19. Otherwise he's been getting taken on the turn pretty consistently 

Yeah I can't take him over Bell or DJ but I get the upside on him and think he is ranked right in the Connor/Mixon range.  I think Bell/DJ just out touch him by quite a bit so I can't take Chubb over them.  High floor, good offense makes Chubb a solid RB1 so I'm good with him in mid round 2 given he could take a hit once Hunt comes back and they now have a big mouth to feed in OBJ in the passing game.  I'd still probably take Connor and maybe Mixon over him but agree I'd take him over that next tier of guys I listed earlier.

Guess I have him slightly lower then you but I do like him as a high floor if a pass on a RB in round 1.

14 hours ago, VIKINGS101011 said:

10 team 2 keeper league standard scoring. 

Saquon Barkley is keeper 1.

Who would you keep between Devonta Freeman and Aaron Jones?

Jones. He's a stud when they give him the ball, which is exactly what Lafluer wants to do. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, VIKINGS101011 said:

10 team 2 keeper league standard scoring. 

Saquon Barkley is keeper 1.

Who would you keep between Devonta Freeman and Aaron Jones?

Interesting because Jones is definitely rated behind Freeman on most boards but Freeman also comes with way more risk. I think Freeman has a better ceiling but his floor is lower

• Like 1

On 7/26/2019 at 7:23 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Interesting because Jones is definitely rated behind Freeman on most boards but Freeman also comes with way more risk. I think Freeman has a better ceiling but his floor is lower

I sort of forgot the longevity of a keeper league when thinking about this. Freeman is much more likely to fall off a cliff whereas Jones has long-term keeper potential as well. Like I said, its close but for that I'd go Jones

• Like 1

I’m in a 12 team league: 0.5ppr, QBs 6 pts per TD + yardage bonuses, QB/2WR/2RB/TE/FL. 

Not dynasty, but 2 keepers per team with 3 year eligibility. 

I will be keeping Alvin Kamara for an 8th round pick, but this is the last year I can keep him. I’m struggling with my second options. 

• Joe Mixon in round 3 (last year keeper eligible)
  • Kerryon Johnson round 6 (first year keeper eligible)
  • George Kittle round 13 (first year keeper eligible) 

Although I trust my drafting, I don’t want to go into next season without an established keeper, which is why I’m hesitant on Mixon. In the same line of thinking, I would like to make sure I have a cheap RB for next year- which is why I have been favoring Johnson. But can I really pass up Kittle in round 13?

Also, I have the 3rd pick but the likes of Barkley, Bell, Zeke, and Hopkins will all be kept (I’m expecting McCaffrey to go #1). 

4 hours ago, jetskid007 said:

I’m in a 12 team league: 0.5ppr, QBs 6 pts per TD + yardage bonuses, QB/2WR/2RB/TE/FL. 

I will be keeping Alvin Kamara for an 8th round pick, but this is the last year I can keep him. I’m struggling with my second options. 

Although I trust my drafting, I don’t want to go into next season without an established keeper, which is why I’m hesitant on Mixon. In the same line of thinking, I would like to make sure I have a cheap RB for next year- which is why I have been favoring Johnson. But can I really pass up Kittle in round 13?

Also, I have the 3rd pick but the likes of Barkley, Bell, Zeke, and Hopkins will all be kept (I’m expecting McCaffrey to go #1). 

It's down to KJ and Kittle for me.  Kittle is obviously the best value (13th round is basically nothing) but I'm in love with KJ this year and see an RB1 finish for him this year which is great value for a 6th.

It's a tough choice.

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 7:38 AM, jetskid007 said:

Having Kamara and Kittle that late is the easy answer for me.  You have a top 3 pick and will get another very solid RB/WR there.  This is easy IMO and I am a KJ fan this year.

1 hour ago, broncofan48 said:

Got a couple options WR wise and can’t make up my mind:

Anthony Miller in the 7th

Courtland Sutton in the 10th

David Moore in the 15th

Tre’quan Smith in the 15th

All help would be appreciated 

I like Tre'quan assming he beats out Ginn for the WR2 in NO.  That spot will have a ton of value.  Need to wait and see if he does though first.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2019 at 12:43 PM, VIKINGS101011 said:

Dynasty rookie draft, your picking 8th, and the top 7 goes 

1. Jacobs
2. Montgomery
3. Harry
4. Sanders
5. DK
6. Campbell
7. Deebo
8. ?

Who are you picking at 8? Standard scoring league

Do you need a QB? If so Murray, if not go get Justice Hill.