Dynasty and Keepers Offseason Talk

EaglesPeteC

16 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

The average salary is between 1 and 1.5 million. The minimum is 500k.

Big Ben’s salary is also 3 mill 

It really depends on who you think you could get for 1.5 mil considering you'd take a 1.5 million dollar hit cutting Winston.

Winston is polarizing to me from a fantasy perspective. Clearly he's not the greatest IRL QB in the world but last year he averaged almost 300 yards per start with a little over 2 TDs and about 1.5 INT average per game, a low end QB1 as a back-up, you could do much worse. If you cut out your top 10 guys that puts you in the Kirk Cousins, Cam Newton, Dak Prescott range.

2 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

It really depends on who you think you could get for 1.5 mil considering you'd take a 1.5 million dollar hit cutting Winston.

Winston is polarizing to me from a fantasy perspective. Clearly he's not the greatest IRL QB in the world but last year he averaged almost 300 yards per start with a little over 2 TDs and about 1.5 INT average per game, a low end QB1 as a back-up, you could do much worse. If you cut out your top 10 guys that puts you in the Kirk Cousins, Cam Newton, Dak Prescott range.

I'll probably up keeping Winston. Who knows when Big Ben will retire and I gambled on the 1 QB that looks like a turd from this draft class is Rosen

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2019 at 12:06 PM, Trentwannabe said:

Half PPR league. 3 keepers.

Kamara will be my rookie keeper.

I have to choose two of the following:

Brandin Cooks

Joe Mixon

Derrick Henry

Calvin Ridley

DJ Moore

Mixon is an easy one. 

I love dj Moore but not with Cam probably missing all of next season, so that rules him out. 

Henry is too sporatic to be a keeper imo. Too much risk 

Cooks is the one I'd do, he's going to be on the same team for the first time in 3 years next year. Goff will have a year more of experience. Good floor and upside.

So basically, mixon and cooks 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Counselor said:

8 team PPR League. One keeper in first eight picks and one in last

So should I keep

Travis Kelce and lose my 5th

or

Amari Cooper and lose my 6th

And then for my second keeper

DJ Moore 10th

Marlon Mack 11th

Kerryon Johnson 14th

I am a big fan of having one of the premier TE's. Even in an 8 team league I think Kelce is worth it. But you really couldn't go wrong with Cooper either.

The last one is hard. I would say Moore but that depends on Newtons health. Mack was impressive down the stretch but still a big question mark. I'll likely avoid everything Lions related in fantasy until I can see how their offense will work. 

So in conclusion, Kelce and Moore from me unless Newton actually misses the year, then I'd go Mack.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I am a big fan of having one of the premier TE's. Even in an 8 team league I think Kelce is worth it. But you really couldn't go wrong with Cooper either.

The last one is hard. I would say Moore but that depends on Newtons health. Mack was impressive down the stretch but still a big question mark. I'll likely avoid everything Lions related in fantasy until I can see how their offense will work. 

So in conclusion, Kelce and Moore from me unless Newton actually misses the year, then I'd go Mack.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2019 at 5:08 AM, EaglesPeteC said:

would you consider this a fair dynasty trade? 

Nick Chubb and Rookie draft pick 1.3

for

Amari Cooper and Rookie Draft pick 1.11

Chubb side wins easily. Yes, running backs are easier to find, but one guy is a major peice in what should be a pretty good offense, and the other has Dak prescot throwing him the ball. I'm not convinced Cooper will replicate his production from the end of last season. 

Chubb is a workhorse who seems like he will be very durable. 

That, plus the fact the Chubb side gets the higher draft pick makes this easy for me 

On 2/19/2019 at 12:25 PM, samsel23 said:

8 Team Non- PPR.   5 Keepers(crazy I know) ,  same value for all.

QB- Mahomes

RB- Kamara, McCaffrey, Chubb

WR- Odel, Tyreek, Juju

My mind is telling me to flip Odell and Chubb for some more picks.

LOCKS: Mahomes, McCaffrey, and Kamara

after that I’d keep Tyreek and Odell. But you’re right...every one of those guys carry considerable value. Is Odell or Hill considerably better than JSS? I’m not convinced. So in my mind I’d try to unload those guys if you can get something great in return. I really like Chubb but Hunt really hurts his value. He’s the least valuable of your guys right now. 

• 2 weeks later...

I’m hurting for RB in my dynasty league. I got an offer 

Marlon Mack and Doug Baldwin for Amari Cooper and Dee Ford?

i like the deal but hesitant because Colts might sign a big ticket RB instead of rolling with Mack. Should I wait or pull the trigger?