Dynasty and Keepers Offseason Talk

EaglesPeteC

6 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I’m hurting for RB in my dynasty league. I got an offer 

Marlon Mack and Doug Baldwin for Amari Cooper and Dee Ford?

i like the deal but hesitant because Colts might sign a big ticket RB instead of rolling with Mack. Should I wait or pull the trigger? 

What are the rest of your roster looking like?  If you can wait to see how the first few days of UFA goes in the NFL, that would be best.  

6 hours ago, squire12 said:

What are the rest of your roster looking like?  If you can wait to see how the first few days of UFA goes in the NFL, that would be best.  

My RB’s are Derrick Henry, Derrius Guice and Kareem Hunt

My WR’s are DeAndre Hopkins, Brandon Cooks, Amari Cooper, Tyler Lockett 

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

My RB’s are Derrick Henry, Derrius Guice and Kareem Hunt

My WR’s are DeAndre Hopkins, Brandon Cooks, Amari Cooper, Tyler Lockett 

I like Mack, just not sure if IND will add another RB with the cap and picks arsenal they have.  Not much of a fan of Baldwin going forward with age, injury and Lockett,  Moore being likely destined for larger roles.

I would make the deal in 3 weeks if IND does not add a RB in FA.

Keeper league (can keep a player twice): pick four (one must be a rookie from last year). Rookies have asterisks by name. The cost of a keeper is the round spent the prior year (number in parentheses next to player's name). You are allow to keep more than one player from the same round, you just spend that round and the round before.

QB: Rodgers (3), Watson (18), Trubisky (19)
RB: Kamara (10), Carson (7), Conner (19), Hunt (2), Ingram (5), A Jones (12), Dam Williams (19), Jam Williams (19), Penny (8)*, Guice (17)*, J Samuels (19)
WR: Schuster-Smith (19), Landry (4), DJ Moore (11)*, R Anderson (9)

I've kept Watson, Kamara, Hunt, and Schuster-Smith once, so they have one more year of eligibility.

2 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

Dynasty league: pick 12 (and add a 13th guy)

QB: Brees, Mayfield, Winston, Bridgewater
RB: Kamara, Ingram, A Jones, Dam Williams, Jam Williams, Kelly, Warren
WR: M Thomas, Hill, J Jones, Cooks, DJ Moore, Coutee
TE: Ertz, Njoku
K: Tucker

Would add Njoku as the 13th.  Ingram based on where he plays next year could be in play.  Damien Williams might be affected by the Hyde signing, but Williams seems to be effective in the KC offense.  

2 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

Keeper league (can keep a player twice): pick four (one must be a rookie from last year). Rookies have asterisks by name. The cost of a keeper is the round spent the prior year (number in parentheses next to player's name). You are allow to keep more than one player from the same round, you just spend that round and the round before.

QB: Rodgers (3), Watson (18), Trubisky (19)
RB: Kamara (10), Carson (7), Conner (19), Hunt (2), Ingram (5), A Jones (12), Dam Williams (19), Jam Williams (19), Penny (8)*, Guice (17)*, J Samuels (19)
WR: Schuster-Smith (19), Landry (4), DJ Moore (11)*, R Anderson (9)

I've kept Watson, Kamara, Hunt, and Schuster-Smith once, so they have one more year of eligibility.

Might depend on scoring and starting line ups.  Can you provide that info?  You have some really attractive options 

QB: Rodgers (3),   <<<<   Watson (18), 
RB: Kamara (10),  Conner (19), A Jones (12), Dam Williams (19), Jam Williams (19),  Guice (17)*
WR: Schuster-Smith (19),  DJ Moore (11)*

Watson's over Rodgers given draft capital

Could easily make the arguement to Moor over Guice if you feel the WAS situation will be muddled and crap with no solid QB option.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/19/2019 at 2:49 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

What do you think of this Dynasty trade

Marlon Mack, Doug Baldwin, Rookie draft 2nd Round pick

for

Amari Cooper, Rookie Draft 3rd Rounder, Rookie Draft 4th Rounder 

I would take the Mack side of this.  Could certainly change if INDY drafts a RB.

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

I would take the Mack side of this.  Could certainly change if INDY drafts a RB.

Good I am the Mack side....haha

I'm holding my breath a little that the Colts backfield stands pat. 

I just put in a Transition Tag bid for Phillip Lindsay that would cost me that 2nd Round pick, if the other owner doesn't match my bid, turning Cooper into Mack, Lindsay and Baldwin is pretty good I think. 

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 2:28 PM, WizardHawk said:

I didn't really know where to put this so I'll throw it out here. If anyone is looking for a fill in or just someone who is active for a new league, I'm your huckleberry. I don't do money leagues anymore, otherwise that I'm available for whatever.

@WizardHawk I just saw this. The USMC dynasty league will be looking for a replacement for me, I'll tag you in their thread but its a solid team that's won a championships in 2 or 3 of the 5 years it's been around and has two first round picks to start you off with.

• Like 1