Defensive Coordinator Candidates

Chiefer

55 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Doesn't anyone hire Gregg Williams? I highly doubt he's in Cleveland next year.

He's helped them do a complete 180, and should've coached the Redskins after Joe Gibbs 2.0 except Snyder did his usually screw job and kicked him to the curb.  Williams has paid his penance for bountygate, been a model coach and coordinator since and from his time with Cleveland actually deserves to be a head coach.  If he doesn't get that job, he most certainly will be one of the best coordinators looking for a job.  

33 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I imagine John Butler gets some interest this year. Current Bills DB coach has also worked under Crennel and Vrabel in Houston. Has been a DC at the college level for Penn State.

If RAC retires again, would like to bring Butler to Houston as the DC. Doubt it'll happen, but would be nice. 

I mean....   Mark Duffner the guy who took over the Bucs D after Mike Smith got the can.  He has done a pretty good job considering that they were on a historically bad level before that.   He is from the **** LeBeau coaching tree but he is also pretty old (65) so who knows.

11 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Jerry Gray, Minnesota's DB coach will likely be interviewed around the league, even though our secondary this year took a step back this season.

Although, I think that may be due to all the injuries we had this year.

lol....jerry gray was hideously bad as titans DC several years back. sure hope he's learned a thing or two since then.

Archived