Free ain't free in the NFL...

vike daddy

18 minutes ago, PrplChilPill said:

supply and demand....as I've pointed out, you need five starting OL. That's more than any other position group. And, there aren't many good ones right now.....

I'm guessing Billy Turner is getting $10m per year now. Do we really want to pay that?! Id walk away from the OL market personally If I can't get Pardis.

2 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

I'm guessing Billy Turner is getting $10m per year now. Do we really want to pay that?! Id walk away from the OL market personally If I can't get Pardis.

This is why the Vikings generally wait until Wave 2.  

YES Remmers is gone, thank goodness!  And out of the Trenton Brown sweepstakes, got 4 years $66 million, good for him and great get of the Raiders.  No surprise the Patriots did not end up paying him and same with Trey Flowers who is now on Detroit and going to beat on the Vikings for a few years.  

2 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

YES Remmers is gone, thank goodness!  And out of the Trenton Brown sweepstakes, got 4 years $66 million, good for him and great get of the Raiders.  No surprise the Patriots did not end up paying him and same with Trey Flowers who is now on Detroit and going to beat on the Vikings for a few years.  

You obviously didn't watch the Patriots-Vikings game last year.  Outside of 1 play, Flowers wasn't heard from.  His grandma probably beat on him more than he will on the Vikings.

49 minutes ago, swede700 said:

You obviously didn't watch the Patriots-Vikings game last year.  Outside of 1 play, Flowers wasn't heard from.  His grandma probably beat on him more than he will on the Vikings.

Sure he is not the best DE in the league or something, but to have 21 sacks, 5 FF and 6 PD in 37 games played and be Super Bowl winner, pretty good start to your career and he will be missed in New England.  I think he was a solid prospect coming out of Arkansas and has exceed expectations so far in the NFL.  

Archived