Free ain't free in the NFL...

vike daddy

1 hour ago, TENINCH said:

The bad teams are throwing money at everyone. The poorly run teams Redskins and Raiders are the worst.

They literally have to spend at least, what, seventy million to get to the floor? What should they do with the money, there are only so many players you can add?

59 minutes ago, byuvike88 said:

For some reason I feel like the Vikings are going to some how end up with Saffold. I don't know how they will clear the cap and I know it seems impossible, I just feel like somehow they are going to do it. 

Use the Richardson money on him? 

Mitch Morse agreed to a deal Monday that will make him the league’s highest-paid center, but Matt Paradis hasn’t gotten his contract yet. And Paradis has suitors. After giving $85 million in deals for offensive tackle Ja'Wuan James and defensive back Kareem Jackson, the Broncos have restarted talks with Paradis, Mike Klis of Denver’s 9News reports.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/03/11/report-broncos-reopen-talks-with-matt-paradis/

25 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

The next CBA is going to be interesting. I think the NFLPA has a problem on their hands with the direction that these contracts are going. 

Why. Players are getting paid handsomely. Isn't that what the NFLPA wants at the end of the day.

35 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

Why. Players are getting paid handsomely. Isn't that what the NFLPA wants at the end of the day.

They really aren’t. Only a small percentage of the players are getting paid handsomely. 

The middle class, which still makes up most of the NFLPA’s membership, is getting smaller every year. The NFL has a massive wage gap between the top 5-6 guy on the roster and the rest. 

Archived