Free ain't free in the NFL...

vike daddy

With Murray going to the Saints apparently Mark Ingram is out, I would not mind him as another RB here.  Not sure what his price would be though, I assume it is way more than what little Murray got for going to the Saints.  

12 minutes ago, Torchezim said:

Can't say that I expected the Vikings to go all out this Free Agency period but man..

They probably won't be going all out for the next several years.  They already have 39 players tied up for 2020 and extensions may/will probably be worked on for Thielen, Cook, and Elflein (if he improves this year)...and the major FAs next year (and will need to make decisions on) are Anthony Harris, Mackensie Alexander, Stephen Weatherly and David Morgan.  Waynes, if not traded, will likely walk.  And of course, there will be Cousins...which will depend on he performs this year.  

Edited by swede700

clearly they don't need OL at all......or continue to under value the need.....or think somehow new coaches can fix this mess, along with a mid round draft pick or two.

Or kicker, apparently. But at least this good, but not dominant D is sort of intact from last year.

Edited by PrplChilPill

26 minutes ago, PrplChilPill said:

clearly they don't need OL at all......or continue to under value the need.....or think somehow new coaches can fix this mess, along with a mid round draft pick or two.

Or kicker, apparently. But at least this good, but not dominant D is sort of intact from last year.

You know the draft hasn't happened yet, right?

33 minutes ago, PrplChilPill said:

If that is referencing not going after Cann, who was bottom 3 in pressures, I'll pass. Otherwise, it seems we'd have to give up over $10m to get someone and MN chose to spend that money on Barr.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vikingsrule said:

If that is referencing not going after Cann, who was bottom 3 in pressures, I'll pass. Otherwise, it seems we'd have to give up over $10m to get someone and MN chose to spend that money on Barr.

It was about not signing anyone for the OL. And yes, I know that money went to Barr.....