Survivor III: Winners Versus Losers

MacReady

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

so ted attacks bcb until death. then starts attacking me.

bcb and i attack touch until death

touch is random

utley/rag attack the high hp people(probably ted and each other since nobody is attacking them)

power rankings in my mind:

1.  rag

2. utley

3. ted

4. malf

5. bcb

6. touch

Actually ted will likely only attack me once until he hits and moves onto someone else with the 5 more health being his first 

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Should be interesting.  If touch gets anyone before he dies that isn't a honey badger, that person is screwed 

yep, touch should have specified to not attack honey badgers or snakes.

i tried to be a rattlesnake and put 1 into attack so id have a physical attack as well, but outpost didnt allow it

5 hours ago, Malfatron said:

so ted attacks bcb until death. then starts attacking me.

bcb and i attack touch until death

touch is random

utley/rag attack the high hp people(probably ted and each other since nobody is attacking them)

power rankings in my mind:

1.  rag

2. utley

3. ted

4. malf

5. bcb

6. touch

nice job, rag!!

well fought!

Those strategies just get too confusing.  I think in future games, this Battle Bots /  Conflict Critters would be best with clearly-defined strategies or "until gone."  To make it easier on the host. 

Highest health until gone (so whoever starts with the highest health).
X player until gone.
X animal until gone. 

I think the tweaks/perks is something that should continue.  Battle Bots / Conflict Critters should have preset animals/bots to add another quirk to the selection process. 

It should have been done with more combinations and more players.  I'd have liked to see the Chameleon.  The tortoise should have been OP on health, like 35 health or something, but with a clear disability in attack. 

image2.GIF

@Ragnarok, be honest, did you pick Honey Badger just because of how cool an animal it is? 

@bcb1213, do you regret your selection, or do you think control of your critter was a good choice?

@Malfatron, if you had to do it again, would you have picked a different critter? 

@Utley, you don't have to go **** yourself if you don't want to. 

@TedLavie, what's the best critter? 

@theuntouchable, was the rattlesnake a trap critter? 

It is time to vote.  Deadline to vote is 2 PM CST Sunday.

Archived