Survivor III: Winners Versus Losers

MacReady

Monster Melee

I have changed my mind.  There CAN be multiple monsters. 

Strategies are absolute until eliminated.  If you run out of strategy, I will randomly select your target.  That randomly-selected target is your target until elimination. 

Your choices are:

1. Target CHARACTER. 
2. Target ATTRIBUTE. 

If you select an attribute, that character is your target until gone, even if their health goes down. 

Here are the monsters: 

The Thing - Has a 5% chance to assimilate its target on each turn.  If it assimilates its target, that target is OUT of the challenge, but keeps fighting for The Thing.  Has a very low health, but its hiding (dodge) ability is unparalleled.  Its dodge can take an attack down to 40%.  

Points to distribute - 0

Health - 5 (0)
Attack - 2 (1)
Aim - 3 (2)
Dodge - 6 (5)
Defense - 5 (5)
Speed - 2 (2)

Godzilla - Has a 15% chance to apply a finishing move to its target.  Each time it is Godzilla’s turn, there is a roll to see if it has a finishing move.  If it gets the finishing move, its attack goes to 10.  

Points to distribute - 2

Health - 9 (2)
Attack - 4 (3)
Aim - 4 (3)
Dodge - 1 (0)
Defense - 5 (5)
Speed - 0

Gremlin - Has a 20% chance to have water spilled (spilt?) on it or get fed after midnight (just one roll).  If it’s a 20% hit, it multiples and attacks every remaining player.  They are not an attacking monster, but they are clever (points to distribute) and quick.  

Points to distribute - 5

Health - 7 (1)
Attack - 1 (0)
Aim - 1 (0)
Dodge - 5 (4)
Defense - 1 (1)
Speed - 4 (4)

King Kong - Beauty killed the beast.  It is highly vulnerable to females.  Females (T-Rex, Raptor, Alien Queen) attacking it double their attack.  High starting points.  

Points to distribute - 1

Health - 17 (6)
Attack - 5 (4)
Aim - 3 (2)
Dodge - 1 (0)
Defense - 5 (5)
Speed - 1

Alien Queen - Acid blood takes a health point away from any successful attack against it.  

Health - 11 (3)
Attack - 3 (2)
Aim - 3 (2)
Dodge - 3 (2)
Defense - 4 (4)
Speed - 2 (2)

Predator - Is invisible until spotted, and takes 2 points away from whomever kills it.  If it is killed in the final two and the player who kills it dies from the explosion, both players start over with 1 HP each.  It takes a roll of 70% to find the Predator.  The Predator cannot be targeted until its invisibility mechanism is destroyed.  

Points to distribute - 1

Health - 9 (2)
Attack - 4 (3)
Aim - 3 (2)
Dodge - 4 (3)
Defense - 1 (1)
Speed - 2 (2)

Graboid - Tough to find and hit.  Low health.  Precise aim.  Very fast.  

Health - 7 (1)
Attack - 5 (4)
Aim - 5 (4)
Dodge - 4 (3)
Defense - 1 (1)
Speed - 4 (4)

Raptor - Clever girls.  Very fast.  

Points to Distribute - 10

Health - 11 (3)
Attack - 1
Aim - 1
Dodge - 1
Defense - 0
Speed - 5

T-Rex - Vision tied to movement.  Does NOT get to provide a strategy.  Attacks only the last player to attack it.  

Points to distribute - 2

Health - 9 (2)
Attack - 6 (4)
Aim - 4 (3)
Dodge - 1 (0)
Defense - 4 (4)
Speed - 0

@Malfatron, @Utley, @bcb1213, @theuntouchable, @Ragnarok, @TedLavie

Deadline to submit is 3 PM Sunday.  Again, sorry for the early deadline before the vote is read.  I just want to be able to get this done on a day off. 

Didn't really put much thought into how these might matchup, but I don't think there are any auto-lose scenarios this time.  I think the mixture of pros and cons to each monster is pretty fair and even for each of them.  I saw only one that might be OP, and only one that might be a little weak.  Did it pretty quickly though, so I may have missed something. 

21 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

As a pretty big fan of the show, I tried my hardest to just watch and enjoy. But this season sucked. Despite the hosts great job overall and awesome twist and turns, the candidates are just total trash. All I see is a bunch of fat, hairy men dry humping the **** out if eachother ever night. The same crowd fiercely loyal to one another despite obvious detriment to their games. 

But it I could do without all the terrible game play if it wasn’t for 10 Richard Hatch’s all being superbly disgusting to look at in every way imaginable. This is why your ratings are in the ****ter.

play better and stop with the obsession of fat hairy chodes. If I wanted to see that, I’d turn on some homo-erotic 1980s pro wrestling. Step your game up ****ters.

Is that why you dressed up like magneto? 

Spandex and all? 

ATTENTION

@Malfatron, @bcb1213, @TedLavie, @Utley, @theuntouchable, @Ragnarok.

I forgot to mention that The Thing CANNOT assimilate another Thing.  Assimilation is also contingent on a SUCCESSFUL attack.  If the player dodges, it is not an assimilation.  Low chance, but huge reward.

In light of this, to those who have already submitted, you can change your submission if you want to. 

BCB and Ted are the last to vote. 

5 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

As a pretty big fan of the show, I tried my hardest to just watch and enjoy. But this season sucked. Despite the hosts great job overall and awesome twist and turns, the candidates are just total trash. All I see is a bunch of fat, hairy men dry humping the **** out if eachother ever night. The same crowd fiercely loyal to one another despite obvious detriment to their games. 

But it I could do without all the terrible game play if it wasn’t for 10 Richard Hatch’s all being superbly disgusting to look at in every way imaginable. This is why your ratings are in the ****ter.

play better and stop with the obsession of fat hairy chodes. If I wanted to see that, I’d turn on some homo-erotic 1980s pro wrestling. Step your game up ****ters.

Finally an updated outro post.

14 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

That+Escalated+Quickly+%2528from+%2522An

#JWB #Magneto #TitsMcGee

OMG, BCB, figure it out. 

Also, we have a tie. 

@bcb1213 and @Utley each received 3 votes. 

@theuntouchable, @Ragnarok, @Malfatron, @TedLavie...

This is how this tied vote is going to work.  You each get a chance to re-vote.  That's Touch, Rag, Malf and Ted that get to re-vote.  You can vote between only BCB and Utley.  If it is still a tie after a re-vote, both BCB and Utley will take part in the upcoming Immunity Challenge.  The first to be eliminated from the challenge will be eliminated from the game. 

Deadline is 3 PM CST today.

The tie is confirmed.  @bcb1213 and @Utley are playing for their Survivor lives in this competition.  The first eliminated in this competition is eliminated from the game. 

@TedLavie, @bcb1213, you are the last to submit.  If Ted submits his move first, bcb is eliminated automatically as the last to submit. 

Bcb has already been warned about this. 

Archived