Survivor III: Winners Versus Losers

MacReady

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Rules for Next Jeff

More rules to come. 

*You HAVE to lose your temper at least three times on at least two different players. - Mission and bcb
*You HAVE to have twists. - Already got them
*You HAVE to have a theme to the season. - Already got it
*You HAVE to ask each player at Tribal Council serious questions, sometimes suggesting dominance, sometimes suggesting utter failure.  But only things that you and everyone else can observe, not giving away Journal facts or hidden idols they might have, etc.  - Go f*** yourself Jeff

*You HAVE to come up with your own challenges, good or bad, and be prepared to have people complain about them. - Go f*** yourself people
*You HAVE to be ready for people to not understand anything. - see above
*You HAVE to be available and not be the one everyone is waiting for.  It's one thing for players to be waiting on players, but you should not have to wait for the host.  Therefore, make all deadlines at a time when you know you can read the results. - That will be the main issue for me I believe
*You HAVE to have missed deadline punishments.  Seriously, do not underestimate this.  I know my game was fast-paced, but if you do not have legitimate punishments for deadlines, you will be waiting forever.  If nobody fears a missed deadline, nobody will make the deadline.  You also have to make the punishments such that the game can keep moving if somebody misses a deadline.  It hasn't happened this game, but missing a vote can seriously screw with somebody else's game.  Nobody's game should suffer because somebody cannot meet a 24 hour deadline when it takes literally one minute to send in a vote.  Mission pretty much screwed Dwight last year, so make the deadlines for missing votes SEVERE.  All the jokes I get about the pace of the game... Whatever, if you don't have deadlines and serious punishments for missing them, the game comes to a complete halt, and in spite of everyone saying it's all me, nobody likes waiting. - This will be planned indeed

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Yes. 

hmmm to do this can you make an x on a square without being eliminated

per instance if someone went from d5 to e6 can i go from d6 to e5 and be ok even though technically our paths crossed in the middle?

12 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

hmmm to do this can you make an x on a square without being eliminated

per instance if someone went from d5 to e6 can i go from d6 to e5 and be ok even though technically our paths crossed in the middle?

not to speak for jeff, but i would assume thats fine because you arent stepping on a taken square

Archived