Survivor III: Winners Versus Losers

MacReady

Also, I'm thinking about making a MASSIVE game like Monster Melee/Conflict Critters.  Something that would be continuous.  It would be like a huge RPG that would have locations to attack and hold forts that Effect defense, non-playable characters and villains and monsters that can attack during certain scenarios.  There'd be a big map and some goal and endgame scenarios, but you could die, new players could join, lots of things like that.  No host would necessary, and you'd just need a quorum of X amount of players present to perform Chatty rolls.  Might work on that in my spare time.  Something like Game of Thrones or something.  

EDIT: Have like 7 players start the game and be Kings of certain areas.  Then have the ability to recruit heroes to their side.  Heroes can rise in rank to become knights, dukes, and maybe kings themselves.  Each starting character would have a land with its own advantages and disadvantages.  Have preset character and land types that effect Chatty rolls.  Then have preset hero types.  You can recruit a certain amount of heroes to play for you, but heroes could always change allegiances.  Players could make treaties with other kings, kings could betray deals, etc. 

It would be massive. 

41 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Also, I'm thinking about making a MASSIVE game like Monster Melee/Conflict Critters.  Something that would be continuous.  It would be like a huge RPG that would have locations to attack and hold forts that Effect defense, non-playable characters and villains and monsters that can attack during certain scenarios.  There'd be a big map and some goal and endgame scenarios, but you could die, new players could join, lots of things like that.  No host would necessary, and you'd just need a quorum of X amount of players present to perform Chatty rolls.  Might work on that in my spare time.  Something like Game of Thrones or something.  

EDIT: Have like 7 players start the game and be Kings of certain areas.  Then have the ability to recruit heroes to their side.  Heroes can rise in rank to become knights, dukes, and maybe kings themselves.  Each starting character would have a land with its own advantages and disadvantages.  Have preset character and land types that effect Chatty rolls.  Then have preset hero types.  You can recruit a certain amount of heroes to play for you, but heroes could always change allegiances.  Players could make treaties with other kings, kings could betray deals, etc. 

It would be massive. 

King Naz.

On 2/12/2019 at 10:09 AM, Outpost31 said:

You HAVE to be available and not be the one everyone is waiting for.  It's one thing for players to be waiting on players, but you should not have to wait for the host.  Therefore, make all deadlines at a time when you know you can read the results. 

Archived