Acgott

Week 17: Dallas Cowboys @ New York Giants. All done

12 minutes ago, Giants4eva said:

After this game please dismiss Curtis Riley from the NFL. That was putrid with the effort on Jarwin

He’s a head hunter that misses everything all the time 

58 minutes ago, Acgott said:

We have a lead... does it last?

52 minutes ago, Acgott said:

N.O.P.E

3 minutes ago, Shockey1979 said:

I believe that loss wrapped up the #5 pick?

Looks like the 6th pick currently with the Bucs loss. We lose on SOS. A raiders win will have us be #5

Just now, Acgott said:

Looks like the 6th pick currently with the Bucs loss. We lose on SOS. A raiders win will have us be #5

Yea I think you are right. Was just going to edit my post. No chance the Raiders win so #6

Honestly, if watching Riley pull up on a tackle and knowing the defense would blow that 4th and 15 and 2 point conversion doesn’t sum up this season, I don’t know what does. 

Eli has gotten a ton of criticism this year, a lot of it deserved, but I feel like no one has been talking about how hideously bad the defense has been. Especially the secondary. 

Quarterback, edge rusher, right tackle, and the secondary are all huge needs. I don’t know how that all gets sorted in one offseason. 

Im just glad it’s over. Been a painful few years. 

Now I can focus on free agency and he draft in peace 😂

12 minutes ago, NYGiantsman10 said:

Honestly, if watching Riley pull up on a tackle and knowing the defense would blow that 4th and 15 and 2 point conversion doesn’t sum up this season, I don’t know what does. 

Eli has gotten a ton of criticism this year, a lot of it deserved, but I feel like no one has been talking about how hideously bad the defense has been. Especially the secondary. 

Quarterback, edge rusher, right tackle, and the secondary are all huge needs. I don’t know how that all gets sorted in one offseason. 

Im just glad it’s over. Been a painful few years. 

Now I can focus on free agency and he draft in peace 😂

Sadly..statistically one of his most efficient seasons ever. His highest completion % ever, and 3rd highest in YPA. But to the eye test we all know what the real story is. Barkley YAC yardage made it seem like a whole lot better a season for him then it really was.

^ agreed Shock. I just don’t think the Giants get rid of Eli I think they’re determined to keep doubling down. Regardless of whether it’s the right decision of not