Week 17: Dallas Cowboys @ New York Giants. All done

Acgott

Honestly, if watching Riley pull up on a tackle and knowing the defense would blow that 4th and 15 and 2 point conversion doesn’t sum up this season, I don’t know what does. 

Eli has gotten a ton of criticism this year, a lot of it deserved, but I feel like no one has been talking about how hideously bad the defense has been. Especially the secondary. 

Quarterback, edge rusher, right tackle, and the secondary are all huge needs. I don’t know how that all gets sorted in one offseason. 

Im just glad it’s over. Been a painful few years. 

Now I can focus on free agency and he draft in peace 😂

12 minutes ago, NYGiantsman10 said:

Honestly, if watching Riley pull up on a tackle and knowing the defense would blow that 4th and 15 and 2 point conversion doesn’t sum up this season, I don’t know what does. 

Eli has gotten a ton of criticism this year, a lot of it deserved, but I feel like no one has been talking about how hideously bad the defense has been. Especially the secondary. 

Quarterback, edge rusher, right tackle, and the secondary are all huge needs. I don’t know how that all gets sorted in one offseason. 

Im just glad it’s over. Been a painful few years. 

Now I can focus on free agency and he draft in peace 😂

Sadly..statistically one of his most efficient seasons ever. His highest completion % ever, and 3rd highest in YPA. But to the eye test we all know what the real story is. Barkley YAC yardage made it seem like a whole lot better a season for him then it really was.

Archived