Week 17: Dallas Cowboys @ New York Giants. All done

Acgott

Sidebar to something positive: did anyone else really like some of the calls that Shurmur dialed up? I loved that one play where Eli pumped to Barkley and turned around and threw it to Engram. Cool play. And the end around to Shepherd. Shurm is taking advantage of defenses keying on Barkley. 

Also the pitches to Engram have been fun. 

Haskins could be a monster in this offense.

I like how the offense has looked the second half. Optimistic going to next year.

If they really like Askins then go ahead. Do what it takes. But man do we need help in so many other areas. I’d love an edge rusher. Plus Haskins might not even come out this year and keeping Eli is not worse things in the world. He’s been MUCH better than he was in the first half. Free Agent QBs aren’t there. Teddy is the only viable one and Nick Foles too.

So glad this season is over.  One can only hope that they invest money and picks into fixing this offensive line.  

Still think this team would have been better off sticking with the 43 defense, but ranked 30 in sacks we clearly need to find some pass rushers.  Picking 6th will help, but I haven't looked to see who might be available that would help in that department.  Any thoughts?

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 3:36 AM, ny92mike said:

So glad this season is over.  One can only hope that they invest money and picks into fixing this offensive line.  

Still think this team would have been better off sticking with the 43 defense, but ranked 30 in sacks we clearly need to find some pass rushers.  Picking 6th will help, but I haven't looked to see who might be available that would help in that department.  Any thoughts?

Honestly this next draft could be deemed the Gold Standard for defensive line. There is gonna be at least 2/3 guys well have a shot at at #6. Ed Oliver is a name to keep in mind if hes available at that point and Clelin Ferrell as well.

Archived