Joker

Mox

20 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Oh god they really are gonna do the stupid "Leto is actually not the real Joker, he's JASON TODD OOOOOOH" crap because he was so terrible and hated aren't they.

After all WB's fook ups, it wouldn't surprise me at this point TBH.

23 hours ago, Tyty said:

I like jared Leto dispaonted his joker failed. Suicide squad sucked and his character makeup really sucked but he's a good actor wish something more can home of it 

I agree. I think if the tattoos weren't there and they had better writing, his take on the Joker would have been better received. Those tattoos were damaging to the character.

• Like 1

Just now, O'Doyle Rules said:

Me neither, don't think he would do it either.

I could definitely see him doing it with Martin Scorsese on board, but all that's going to do is muddy the DCEU and have fans wanting/wishing Leo was a part of the extended universe. 

To the people who were saying DC wasn't going to just neglect the three movies (MoS, BvS and JL) to do a FlashPoint reboot, clearly that's not an issue for them if they're planning on making movies independent of those. 

They're the Browns of extended universes right now. 

13 minutes ago, Jaguarfan said:

Leo wouldn't take the role period. Has never done a franchise film, don't see why he would change that to be a part of the dumpster fire DCEU 

It wouldn't be part of the main DCEU but agree that it's very unlikely he considers it.

I think they need to do a Nolan and take a chance with an actor's vision of the Joker. Something daring that most of us aren't used to seeing. Ledgers Joker was more psychotic with a nervous twitch then he was a jokester/prankster with weird gadgets like previous ones so he was basically new to the mass audience perspective. We probably need to see something and take it as that then trying to recreate an old version or just trying to redo Ledgers role.

One of the best features of almost any Joker is that his background is usually ambiguous.   You get little pieces, but you usually dont know exactly how he became the way he became.

A full film devoted to his origin is completely stupid.   WB is annoying me with their plans for all of these spin offs of the DC universe.    How about focusing on course correcting the main DCEU before you start making plans for films that arent at all necessary?    Once you get people to love the DCEU (if you can pull it off), then you can start looking to make movies about the Joker, Lobo and Batgirl's half-cousins stepson.  

2 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

One of the best features of almost any Joker is that his background is usually ambiguous.   You get little pieces, but you usually dont know exactly how he became the way he became.

A full film devoted to his origin is completely stupid.   WB is annoying me with their plans for all of these spin offs of the DC universe.    How about focusing on course correcting the main DCEU before you start making plans for films that arent at all necessary?    Once you get people to love the DCEU (if you can pull it off), then you can start looking to make movies about the Joker, Lobo and Batgirl's half-cousins stepson.

Shut up and take my money.

• Like 1